• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There's A new Legendary Smith on Legends!!!

G

Well I Finally made it to legendary
Thank you to everyone who sold me Ingots or Told me where to get them

Now its time to work my Tailoring hehe

G

Congrats old friend. I should get around to it sometime. Ive had the scrolls for three years...just havnt found the time to do it.

G

Congrats that's wonderful!! I wouldn't want to have to do that again, but I'm glad I did it once.
You'll be happy to know I found tailoring easier to legendary, smithing it seemed took me forever.

D

Dr. Moreau

Made In USA says CONGRATS and well done . Good luck on the tailoring.

I

imported_Lord Deception

<blockquote><hr>

Well I Finally made it to legendary
Thank you to everyone who sold me Ingots or Told me where to get them

Now its time to work my Tailoring hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Being one of the first 10 GM Smith on AOL Legends, you FINALLY became "Legendary"....lol

Congrats! Long time no see! Glad that you're still alive.

G

LOL I know it took me long enough been away from game for awhile then i was on chessy for awhile now i'm bouncing back and forth between the 2 shards

are you still playin?

I

imported_Lord Deception

Am I still playing Ultima Online?
If you consider login in to check on my house is playing then I guess. But no, I don't really play this game anymore. Still have the account tho.

Anyway, 'tis good to see you still among us Geeks.

G

dang omni let me have one I have been trying like well not really trying but kinda like well maybe trying