• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There you go...

• Thread starter imported_Magnolia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Magnolia

rofl

We surely don't need any more lessons learned about you Kelmo... We already know what you are about... :p

ibtl

G

Hrmm....

What does everyone know about yu....huh huh ?

*feels left out of the secret decoder legendary all knowing clicques of Siege*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hrmm....

What does everyone know about yu....huh huh ?

*feels left out of the secret decoder legendary all knowing clicques of Siege*

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to feel left out, QZ, just post something vague implying you know something and make people wonder!

Eeep! Apparently Kage knows the secret! We are going to have to bump him off now.

-Skylark

G

pfft nah Ima always left outta the loop course on this shard that may be a GOOD thing hahaha *keeps me a bit more objective* sometimes ..but I know that is why they all pk they think I know something about everyone...so they killzor me in hopes to get the info and dirt on everyone else....but my lips are sealed......................... yessssssssssss ! OoOOO