• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There was a hanging plant

• Thread starter Duncan McDermott
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Duncan McDermott

I think it was on the old forums that I saw this great hanging plant. I got the items together but not in the right order and now I can't find the post. Maybe if I post the list of items someone will remember how to make it all work.
The list is as follows.
1 small crate
2 white brim hats
1 bola
1 inshave
2 npc springs
2 tinker player made springs
4 nightshade
1 bowl of lettuce

There was a specific way the items were placed in the crate but I can't find my notes on it. Does anyone remember the basket, and how to make it?

D

Duncan McDermott

I found the post on another site I hadn't thought of before.

C

Chaotic Barbie

I'm curious to see what this looks like. Could you please post a pic or link?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, please, Duncan.... I checked Miss Echo's and C&C and could find nothing... only other one I can think of is Pluffy's, and I lost that link with the old computer

and also, when I read the title of this thread that little song about "There was a crooked man that walked a crooked mile......" began going thru my head

D

Duncan McDermott

I don't know how to post photos on the new forums of the hanging Violet basket.
http://www.uoforums.com/f662/how-tos-decorating-9020/

The post is third down the page by Thradia it is her post I don't want to take anything away from her. The name of the post is Hanging Violet Basket. The picture is in KR and looks real nice. I sure hope it is ok to post another forum here.

F

Finch

I don't know how to post photos on the new forums of the hanging Violet basket.
http://www.uoforums.com/f662/how-tos-decorating-9020/

The post is third down the page by Thradia it is her post I don't want to take anything away from her. The name of the post is Hanging Violet Basket. The picture is in KR and looks real nice. I sure hope it is ok to post another forum here.
I'm pretty sure that isn't a pic of it in KR, but the old 3D client. I remember that particular picture from back before KR. Wonder what it really does look like in KR?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh Melina, thank you so much!! you just made my whole day

!:thumbup:

Pluffy is now bookmarked again, in two places!!