• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There is (another) event this weekend II

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The following is a recording of the conversation between Kaden Marsten and Barra Linath.

It has a confrontational tone to it and we all begin to feel uneasy...

A few daring mages cast the Armageddon Spell in hopes of accomplishing what we do not know...

Kaden Marsten warns Barra Linath not to continue with the killings...

He points out that it's not rational to kill without question...
We start to question who is on whose side...

Accusations and questions are shouted above all the noise.
The crowd grows restless alarmed by its guilt...
Casca becomes the main topic...

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Deadbob whips the crowd to a frenzy with accusations that Casca is a witch.
Pitchforks and kindlings are brought forth and the crowd begins to anticipate an old fashion burning at the stake for Casca or any convenient victim...

But Kaden crushes the hopes of the crowd by declaring there will be no burning....
He questions the truth even of rumors that Casca will set Luna ablaze.
It is rumoured that Casca has a grand palace in Luna so I highly doubt that will occur either...

Ahuaeyjnkxs pleads with us to give Kaden's words fair weight...
I wonder if Morgana knows Ahuaeyjnkxs is giving Casca's representative equal time...
Kaden reveals he lives in a small house near Moonglow...he has not been bribed yet it seems...

Kaden is talking about moving out of his small house now so perhaps I am mistaken about the bribery...

Kaden seems impressed with Makuto.
I have long sung its praises.
It is was a beautiful peaceful village until the book in Britain appeared...

It is at this point that I left them to ponder Kaden's words...
He confessed to only recently joining the Royal Guard so perhaps he is a spy?

It is at this point also that I leave to you dear Readers to decipher this event and its strange revelations. To determine which side you shall be on and whether or not you will show up to execute more contracts....

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

*grumbles*

I am sorry I missed all that. RL gets in the way sometimes...and it looks as though it will again tonight.

It seems from what I have read from the other shards, that this would be the perfect opportunity to confront Casca, in the open.

:sad4: