• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There is a newb amongst you!

L

Larqh

Hello, all!

I here am new. Well, mostly new. I've tried UO a few times before... Anyways, I've been playing Guild Wars for the last three years, and while I'll always love the game, I've pretty much done everything I want to do with it. So, I've been searching for something new to play. Nothing new really looked good, and my older sister, whom you know as Oriana, is always carrying on about UO. So, I thought it was time to give it another whirl! :)

So, here I am! Still waiting for the game to finish downloading, but looking forward to playing!

Be gentle! I promise to behave.... mostly... ;)

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I promise to behave.... mostly... ;)
Don't believe a word she says!!!

I jest of course. She is indeed my sister and I've finally talked her into trying one more time!! This time I hope she stays!! So welcome Larqh our newest meat....er um member.

Ori

L

Larqh

If that's your meat grinder, I think the only thing I have to fear is death by cuteness.

BTW, is my sig too big?

Edit: Nevermind, I fixeded it.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see your cat and dog and raise you a panda!

Welcome to the game and shard, Largh and don't believe a thing Ori says about us. :lick: If you're anything like that woman, it's gonna be great to have you.

L

Larqh

I see your cat and dog and raise you a panda!

Welcome to the game and shard, Largh and don't believe a thing Ori says about us. :lick: If you're anything like that woman, it's gonna be great to have you.
Too much cute and cuddly! I shall melt!!!

Well... she's only said good things, so perhaps I should be leery... :sad3:

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, I think...

UO really needs another short person

C

Cazzador

Wellcome and I hope you stay with us for a long long long time 8) And Happy New Year!

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, all!

I here am new. Well, mostly new. I've tried UO a few times before... Anyways, I've been playing Guild Wars for the last three years, and while I'll always love the game, I've pretty much done everything I want to do with it. So, I've been searching for something new to play. Nothing new really looked good, and my older sister, whom you know as Oriana, is always carrying on about UO. So, I thought it was time to give it another whirl! :)

So, here I am! Still waiting for the game to finish downloading, but looking forward to playing!

Be gentle! I promise to behave.... mostly... ;)
Welcome to Sosaria, Larqh! May your experiences be filled with adventure, alcoholic beverages (preferably sake), nudity, good times, great laughs, more nudity, fish steaks, sushi, and even more nudity. It's a pleasure to meet you here, and I hope to someday meet you in-game as well.

Well, I need to make a naked, drunken run through Destard. Keeps the virility up. :love:

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Larqh. You haven't been properly introduced to Baja until you've been welcomed by Xel the Wanderer in all his...glory. *Chuckles*

L

Larqh

I like nudity. :D I like sake too. Virile is even better! Throw in some dim sum and you've got a date! :love:

It's pleasure meeting all of you. Thank you very much of the warm welcome. I can't wait to see you all in game! Right now, still stumbling around Haven. I keep wanting to change the camera angle! Eh, well... I get the hang of it. ;)