• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There are a few pets at counselors hall from last nights event

S

shulginist

As the title says there are a few pets that are at the counselors hall in Brit from last nights event that will be going wild if the tamers don't get them. If you are a tamer and went to last nights event you might want to check.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think alot of folks just lost their pets. None there now. Had a swampie that went poof. Strange thing was I actually logged back on last night after the crash that happened after the event and stabled the thing. Looks like they had yet another server crash after that.

S

shulginist

=( I logged in twice this morning at the counselors hall so there were at least a couple more reverts.

S

shulginist

On a side note if we keep getting reverts the pets will be there after the 100th crash today.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I don't see why losing pets even happen. After a revert your char is "logged" back on at time x, the timer for that char should start counting then. After what 5-10 minutes of inactivity that char should be logged off and the pet stabled {unless it's a pack animal and has contents in it}. Yet for some reason with reverts that never seems to happen. Strange.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dammit! I just checked and Narayan's gone... Now I need a new dragon... *Cries*

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Wow thats lame as hell. First time I've ever lost anything. While they "fix" something that wasn't even affecting me, two fully trained crystal Vollems just vanished.

In the unlikely event that anyone did get them (my ones not new ones) PM me the name of them and I'll buy them back.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just wondering but have they been giving you guys like 2 minute warnings before taking the server offline? It kinda makes me think twice about playing my tamer out of worry that i'll lose my pet as well.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Not that I know of, I had left, stabled my pets and logged out. Reading Stratics 30 minutes later it said Atlantic would be down for the next 3 hours (aka come back tomorrow), the next day I logged in at the hall where I had been prior to stabling and logging out, minus my pets, and without them in the stable.

S

shulginist

I was just wondering but have they been giving you guys like 2 minute warnings before taking the server offline? It kinda makes me think twice about playing my tamer out of worry that i'll lose my pet as well.
The shard went down 6-7 times over a two day period and most didn't have any warnings but even if they did pets shouldn't dissapear like that.