• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug Theme Default Avatars, Posting Permissions

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Two quick things I noticed.
  1. Theme default avatars were reverted during theme upgrade. Not sure if you still wanted to use the cogs, but thought I'd mention it in case.
  2. I have no "Post New Thread" button in Stratics Bug Reports. Maybe that's by design?
That is all.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Two quick things I noticed.
  1. Theme default avatars were reverted during theme upgrade. Not sure if you still wanted to use the cogs, but thought I'd mention it in case.
  2. I have no "Post New Thread" button in Stratics Bug Reports. Maybe that's by design?
That is all.
When we were upgrading the theme one of them "borked" and had to do a complete re-install of it. I've been fixing the little things as I they get reported or I catch them so thanks for reporting this.