• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Zealotry Of Zipactriotl- Alligning With The Myrmidex

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Larisa submitted a new Article:

The Zealotry Of Zipactriotl- Alligning With The Myrmidex

DECLARING ALLEGIANCE TO THE MYRMIDEX

As with the Eodonian side, you must first declare your allegiance to the Myrimidex and enter into the pits to battle the Eodonians.
The Myrmidex Idol is located on the south end of Barrab Village.

Once you have finished the battle in the pits, return to the tinker to accept the quest.

THE ZEALOTRY OF ZIPACTRIOTL

All hail our Myrmidex overlords! Now that the Britannians and the rest of the Eodon have been stopped from their offensive against the Myrmidex, it is time for the Barrab to restore...​

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Again thank you for this! I have had little time to scout TC and this will help a lot when it goes live to all shards.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Next and final city is Vesper to the Shimmering Jewel.

In the back room, you will find the gemologist."

There is no gemologist there at the moment at Europe but on Atlantic and Drachenfes this Gemologist is ON.
I belive this is bug. May bee @Kyronix will help to fix it for Europe shard.

Tan

Visitor
this is ********!!! **** the boss it 1 shots GDs!!! @Kyronix is this broken or what the ****?! is supposed to be going on here?!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Pets and summons are BAD for this boss...he will continually suck you in and it's not easy to heal your pet. Last time we did this one...I stayed dead and my whole party just kept my dragon alive until the very end. The first time we did it, I used my archer and did much better. Just use a template that works...GD's are not good for everything.