• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The War continues in Vesper!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fel side all....:party:

Come on!!!

I did my part....helped with a guard...got rez'd by a red...

Bring it home Atlantic!

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know if you get anything good from killing the brit guys outside of the town?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Killed alot of the defenders in Trinsic during the first one, never saw anything special on them.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on!!!
QUOTE]???

Really? :hahaha:

I'm on the list of many players boycotting this stupid invasion.

This is how we rebuild Maginica? GO team, GO!

If anyone didn’t know… there is a working Town Crier at the bank of Skara Brea. If you want to avoid getting murdered as you go about your business in towns. Why they deleted the bulk of these NPCs is far beyond me, but logic and these events seems to be fleeting.

T

Tazar

The town criers were not working so they forced a reset... this automatically deletes the old ones and respawns them in different locations in each town... they are still there - but you'll have to wander around to find them.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on!!!
QUOTE]???

Really? :hahaha:

I'm on the list of many players boycotting this stupid invasion.

This is how we rebuild Maginica? GO team, GO!

If anyone didn’t know… there is a working Town Crier at the bank of Skara Brea. If you want to avoid getting murdered as you go about your business in towns. Why they deleted the bulk of these NPCs is far beyond me, but logic and these events seems to be fleeting.

I was there when Magincia fell.
I will NOT stand by and watch another town fall to evil forces.
Perhaps if we lose Magincia will never rise again? Or we could lose another city?

Only the winds of time will tell.
But as for me and mine...*turns slowly in full armor*
We will be on the front lines pushing the Bane back as hard as we can.

*smiles*

Be Safe

T

Tazar

*Posts signs in every town giving the virtuebane directions to Luna*

I hear there's a lost city of gold! Go get it! *evil grin*

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh... I'd stand by and watch Luna burn. In fact, I will be the one selling greater explosion potion kegs just outside. But it fell to evil forces a long-long-long time ago. hehe :lick:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

Ummm, I was there when it fell but I was too busy grabbing pieces of the city as it fell to fight the evil. ;)

*walks off not knowing if he should hang his head in shame or run and check on the precious pixels*