• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] THE WALKING DEAD Whispering Roses

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am looking for these whispering roses to complete my collections. There are a lot of names but once its all obtained... it will be so epic!! :)

Here we go:

"A Whispering Rose From ___"

- Glenn
- Carl
- Daryl
- Maggie
- Lori
- Hershel
- Beth
- Michonne
- Governor
- Shane
- Merle
- Walker
- Zombie
- Sophia
- Otis
- Patricia
- Tyreese
- Sasha
- Duane
- Patrick
- Phillip
- Bob
- Judith
- Ben

I'm paying well for these roses - price is depending on name and the importance of that character!! Please PM ME!

Last edited:

minda1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
well i for sure i some of this names but for me to start looking trow 1700 after this names i dont know what ar u peying for this names

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well i for sure i some of this names but for me to start looking trow 1700 after this names i dont know what ar u peying for this names
I updated the list, I found some of mine that I own.

Honestly, I won't know how much I'm paying until I know what you have. The prices for each one are different because I desire to own some more than others. If you have no desire to look through your inventory, I will try my best to contact the winners of each batch of roses to see If they have any that I seek, and if so if they are willing to sell. I thank you for your time, Thanks.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Walking Dead fan are we? Okay umm I really need to organize my roses... but if you want to get on pac and look through them, you're more than welcome too. Any that I have a duplicate of I am more than willing to sell. I know I have some of the Greek God multiples.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nails should have "A Whispering Rose from Nails". He got it from me fairly recently.

Might be more out there, but I know where at least one is!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know how you missed em but I have a Zeus and POSEIDON (would serve til you found one not in caps).

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know how you missed em but I have a Zeus and POSEIDON (would serve til you found one not in caps).
hahaha, not really sure why I missed them. How much for the Zeus rose?

Last edited:

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have quite a few locked down in my house. You're welcome to go through them to see if there's any names you need. Just send me a message :).

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can I ask a favor from everyone???

Since I am unable to attend the rares fest this weekend, can everyone keep an eye out for speific whispering roses I listed above. I will pay a finders fee as well as th fee neeed for the purchase. (Reasonable price: between 5-10M of names listed in red).

I appreciate ANY help i can get with this. Thanks!!

Kiss

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are welcome to go thru what I have as 2 keeps full locked down on great lakes can move to various shards:)
close to 3500 roses last count

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're welcome. Saw it on a vendor and thought you might. *smiles* Enjoy!