• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Walking Dead.... filming right down the road from me

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I figured @Alexander of ATL. and some of the fans of the show would like these. They are filming today and for the next three days about 2 miles from my house. Had to much to do today to hang around there (fans have to stand across the road from the old abandoned hospital they are filming at) but tomorrow it looks like we will have a few hours to just hang loose.

This one was more than a little over exposed lol I fixed it the best I could but it is where the equipment trailers and the catering area are located:

These two are from where they are actively filming. So when you see the tents in the upcoming season you should recognize them :)

Attachments

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
LOL... well my fiancee would dang sure do that in a millisecond. For me, I dress like a typical born and raised Southerner (work boots, jeans and pocket t-shirt and camo ballcap lol) So.. maybe I could pass myself off as a "Treminus extra" fairly easily :D

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Captn Norrington .... your post in the Atlantic word association thread made me remember this. Now we know where this was used in the series. It is the hospital Beth was being held in and where she and the dude made their escape.