• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Vesper Gov Woodsman Challenge

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our Gov Would like to invite the lumber jacking out there to a woodsman challenge

data; March 29th 2014

Where we are will be meeting is vesper Bank

Starting time 10:00 am est time and will end at 9:00 pm est time

All wood is be give to Vesper Museum and at 9 you are to return to vesper bank with a book of the number of wood by color you have Donate, but at 3pm there be a half way drop off were your will give your first book with the amount you have turn in. Also the museum does not take deeds and anyone buying wood will be asked to resign from the challenge. Rune can be give for the museum if need.
(book will need to have your name and guild if you are in one in them as well plz)
you will also we will be give out gm axes for you to use as well.

if you have and que please feel free to icq you Gov general chaos at 673546163 or my self at 179147280
thank you
Mare Jade Sky
Emissary of Knight of Solamnia

Callista

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have a question not sure if I'm reading right but how will u know someone isn't lying about what they write down in their books

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a question not sure if I'm reading right but how will u know someone isn't lying about what they write down in their books

Cali, does this look like the face of dishonesty? *grins a bit*

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good point we are going to have some one posted in the museum at all time. that will be there to over the turn in so nothing go wrong

Callista

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
good point we are going to have some one posted in the museum at all time. that will be there to over the turn in so nothing go wrong
I think that's a good idea. I wonder if a mailbox thing would work since they tell u who the sender was

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that's a good idea. I wonder if a mailbox thing would work since they tell u who the sender was

I like mail boxes, The other option is to chose a house for the turn in.s and have a box or crate set on the porch with the name of each woodsman on a book attached to it. Wood could be dropped in, and the totals clear for all to see.

Coleostro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this is a great idea. You get the community involved and also can increase the vesper museum. Also the donation box does take commodity deeds. It must be in board form. Just double click the box and look for what type of wood you have. It will ask how much you wish to donate. Also make sure the deeds are in your main pack and not a sub-pack. Hope to see you all there.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea but the gov does not want deed form if any use deed form they will be ask to resin

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have talk with my gov, he is going to place box's at his new house and we will be place all people attending this event will have a rune to his house were you can place your wood in too thu out the day in to your own boxs

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we want to thank everyone that show up for our wonderful little event. I know it was long but we feel it will help show people of vesper and all of the other town that the museum is still out there and is till holding strong

here is the list of the winner
1st place Artemis aka dart of k^s with 292,708
2nd place Josheph aka Pit from up with 192,788
and
3rd place Lumpy with 82601

we all so want to thank Erin, Xav, My self, Desi of K^S for the donations an Pandora of CoD and Devin of nps

all you help has been add to the museum and remember keep on add to it just like the zoo we want to see it a live again

Last edited: