• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] The Velutinous Breast of an Okami Oni

Puebles

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling event leather tunic "The Velutinous Breast of an Okami Oni", 1 of 10 drop.

Item can be picked up on Pacific. Item can be paid for on Atlantic, Lake Austin, or Pacific.

Post offers to this thread.

Item starts at 500m.

Bid increments minimum 10m

Auction ends 3/13/2013

Ten Minute Rule applies

Last edited:

Matty O No

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Previous auction for this item had a pic I believe, would def bid if I didn't have one already.. Good seller dealt with him before

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I payed so much for it because I really wanted it but I doubt anyone else would have a drive as large as mine. I reccomend starting it at 250.

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
I'll offer 300mil for it. Let me know when you get a better offer.

Puebles

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess we are done. Bon Iver, it's yours if you still want it. Contact me at 612247949.

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
I sent you a message with my ICQ quit a while ago. I will contact you tomorrow to do the transaction.

Puebles

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great...Usually my ICQ is always up...had an auto-Windows update that rebooted....hence I missed your message.

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the chest piece! Was a simple buy off of vendor transaction, in Felucca may I add, and pickup on Pacific. Nice and smooth.