• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The United Pirates of Catskills are looking for help!!!!

• Thread starter imported_Hawkeye_Pike
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Hawkeye_Pike

Ahoy mateys!

The United Pirates [UP] is the oldest pirate guild on Catskills. It was founded in 1998 by my mate Hook and meself. In 2002 the crew slowly disbanded and I had left Britannia for good. Last year I have returned and re-activated the brethren of pirates. Our crew has grown ever since.
Since a few weeks we've been having more and more trouble with landlubber guilds, who detest our behavior and begin ta threaten our existance. The conflict escalated. Now some more landlubber corpses are lyin' on da bottom of our bay, har har! That's why our enemies called other guilds fer help, and it seems we have open war upon us.

We are lookin' fer brave souls to join our brethren and support us against those landlubbin' do-gooders! We will sign ye up to our crew, if ye are an outcast, a scoundrel, a man of da seas who does not fear combat nor death, and if ye accept our simple guild rules.

Ye will find directions, instructions, our rules, and contact information on our website at: http://www.aschulze.net/ultima/pirates/
Ye can contact me directly if ye are interested or have questions: Hawkeye Pike, ICQ 7041294
Ye can find our pirate village on a sandy beach south of Trinsic (Trammel):

(We are a pvp-oriented roleplaying guild. All members who want to try playing an evil scumbag without having to face the insane PKing on Felucca, are welcome to join us! Our guild wars are a lot of fun, without the pressure of worrying about being looted or abased. We also accept members not familiar with roleplaying; they will learn from us, and I promise that it is a lot of fun playing a pirate in UO!)

Hawkeye Pike
Captain of the United Pirates