• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] The ULTIMATE Rare Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am starting to liquidate a portion of my rare collection. These items have been fun, but I am going in another direction in regards to my museum. More items may or may not be added to the auction. I reserve the right to pull any items from the auction at anytime and refuse to sell items if they do not reach the expected buyout.

Reputable Broker will be used for any items over 100 million. Buyer and Seller must agree on broker. Buyer's preference will be preferred. MUST BE ACCREDITED and have REFERENCES if necessary.

NOTE: Traveling throughout the holiday, so I do not have ready access to UO through my business machine due to firewalls. I will, however, be available via PM through Stratics and ICQ at some point.

Pictures will be posted after the New Year. Auction will be ending Saturday, February 6th. Superbowl Weekend

Bids will ONLY BE ACCEPTED IF POSTED ON THE THREAD. PERIOD. There are absolutely no exceptions, regardless of PM, ICQ or in game.

Buyer is responsible for pick-up.

I will eventually set a starting price/buyouts for most of these items

Feel free to bid now if you may.

1. Dragon Prod
2. Selago's Glasses
3. Agent of Corruption Communication Device
4. Acid-Proof Robe
5. Necromancer Shroud
6. Boots of a Dark Seeker
7. An Elite Archer's Bow
8. Spider Silk Woven Shirt
9. Heartwood Friendship Earrings
10. Death Knight Token Tourney Entry
11. Goblin Trap
12. Captain Stephen's Navigation Map
13. Royal Guard Investigator
14. Broken Crystals
15. Necromancy Reagant Sets (x4)
16. Cert Dagger covered in mosiac recovered from a Shadow Dweller Acolyte
17. A Fey Lute
18. I stole this lantern!
19. Item Bless Deed (x2)
20. Singing Ball
21. 6th Anniversary Item Set (Spell book, Chivalry book, Necromancer book, Lute, Crook, Tongs, Harp, Axe and Sextant)
22. Queen Dawn's Platemail Armor Set (x2)
23. Phoenx Armor Set
24. Two Story Talking Statue (x2)
25. Three-piece Marble Table (facing South, with middle piece)
26. Glass
27. Mandrake Root (full)
28. Spittoon
29. Horse Dung
30. RARE 'Golden Belt' --- (looks like Slippery Snake Skin)
31. Statue with Greater Healing charges (charges remaining: 12)
32. Brazier (server birth, obviously)
33. Folded Cloth
34. Knitting
35. Chessmen set (black and white)
36. Empty Jars
37. Wood Curls
38. Deed to a Castle

and the GRAND FINALE!

39. UNIQUE Sorcerer's Staff - EM Seer Item, back from 1997-1998 timeframe, shadow-hued named gnarled staff with teleporation charges. (does not need to be equipped to use, does not show charges, seems to be unlimited charges) Opening Bid is 1 billion

Doesn't appear to be reported anywhere else --- found on former friend's account from beta timeframe. If anyone has any additional information on this item, event or if there is another one out there, please let me know.

Have fun, and happy bidding.

-Oblivion

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
29. Horse Dung - 300 mil
34. Knitting - 300 mil

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interested in 15, 27, and 36. No idea what to even begin to offer as have no idea the value. If you can shoot me a PM with rough estimates of what you would like, maybe we can go from there. Or maybe someone can give me a ballpark figure of what those items are worth.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any of you who bid on any of this will no longer do any business with me in the future, period. All of this stuff was stolen goods, all of it. Just so you know there were a couple of people who actually left the game over some of the items listed. If you feel it is alright to let this person prosper over ill gotten gain...then there is no reason for me to do business with you.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any of you who bid on any of this will no longer do any business with me in the future, period. All of this stuff was stolen goods, all of it. Just so you know there were a couple of people who actually left the game over some of the items listed. If you feel it is alright to let this person prosper over ill gotten gain...then there is no reason for me to do business with you.
I second this motion.

G

Gunga_Din

Anonymous :) bids 500 Mil for horse dung and he will use DVI as the broker.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anonymous :) bids 500 Mil for horse dung and he will use DVI as the broker.
FYI Gunga, this is twice now that I recall you consorting with this riff raff. If you want to be on the naughty list, that is up to you. I wouldn't however recommend it.

Just saying.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Attaining any item, no matter HOW long you've wanted it, doesn't clean the STINK of stolen goods.

I wouldn't want these items if they were given to me for free.

Dispicable.

If any of these were you all's items that had been stolen, you'd be on here SCREAMING!

G

Gunga_Din

FYI Gunga, this is twice now that I recall you consorting with this riff raff. If you want to be on the naughty list, that is up to you. I wouldn't however recommend it.

Just saying.
You recall wrong. When was the other time I consorted with riff raff?

P.S. Riff Raff is fun

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I wasn't even going to comment on this thread but, I have to say FOURTH.

Seriously folks can you honestly say you will actually recieve your item after payment?

Tell you what I will be happy to serve as a broker with the following conditions.

1. Item is presented first with the upfront 20% Brokers fee.
2. I think thats all that really needs to happen in order to properly return stolen goods.
3. Oh for the bidder hang onto your gold.

In before the Lock.....:coco:

G

Gunga_Din

I wasn't even going to comment on this thread but, I have to say FOURTH.

Seriously folks can you honestly say you will actually recieve your item after payment?

Tell you what I will be happy to serve as a broker with the following conditions.

1. Item is presented first with the upfront 20% Brokers fee.
2. I think thats all that really needs to happen in order to properly return stolen goods.
3. Oh for the bidder hang onto your gold.

In before the Lock.....:coco:
LOL, exactly.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You recall wrong. When was the other time I consorted with riff raff?

P.S. Riff Raff is fun
Not going to argue, I put in my two cents.

Riff Raff is fun? Well, if you consider watching people from your/mine/our community leave the game fun...*insert rude remark here*.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, Nabin, I'll broker as well.

Give me the items first Oblivian, I'll be sure you get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.