• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Truth Laid Bare

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(From the Journal of Llyrwech Durreah)

I am not sure what purpose was behind digging up Aedon’s grave. The lady could not have possibly thought this to be wise at this time. I had hoped the mark above the heart would fool any that might do such a thing, but when confronted with the questions from her and James I had to confess that I did not know the identity of the man in the grave. This leaves me with the truth unveiled and no answer as to what became of my brother, and the assassin having the knowledge that he missed his mark.

It is not like Aedon to walk off from the Rest and leave his sword unattended. So something or someone drew him out of the tavern, but to what end? John and I have searched the forests of Yew for days now and come up with no rumor as to which way he passed. We can of course continue the hunt; But with the truth now laid bare, and others asking questions all hope of finding Aedon before the assassin has all but fled.

I am uncertain of what course I should take next, but I do know that time is of the essence, and I realize that as I hunt, it may still be for the remains of the only family, other than Aramis that I have left in this world.