• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Town of Tir Na Nog (Europa)

Saphireena

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While looking for a nice plot space, I happened upon the lovely town of Tir Na Nog and fell in love with the lovely decorations and architecture. One of the most inspirational buildings was this boat house:

S

Salya Sin

WOW! I'm always amazed at what people come up with! Thanks for sharing that one!

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep the whole town on Marble Island is one of Europa's best-kept deco secrets :) All the houses are lovely :)

Saphireena

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep the whole town on Marble Island is one of Europa's best-kept deco secrets :) All the houses are lovely :)
Yes I noticed! As soon as connected the dots and realized that there is a town there, I started going through every building with the Tir Na Nog in the sign and sure enough, they were all just as amazing. I warmly recommend spending a few lazy hours there. :)

Risso is there anything you can tell me about this town, who runs it an so forth? I tried to search for info on the net but came up with nothing.

Cadsuane Sedai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alynora of europa decorated/designed it.

if you go over to the europa boards give a shout out you might get a response from someone. uoforums is yourbest bet though as she moved there she plays lotro most days now.

and she is amazeing