• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] The Tower of Exceptional Quality- Open warehouse Sale

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eventually had time to sort out and open the tower to the public gaze/,,,,,,

Everthing in the tower is for sale at the right market price...offer a fair price and its yours...

At present....
Ground floor - gold/ silver/ bronze boxes are open to the public gaze holding armours , weapons and jewels...they are not gold best etc silver second best... what will happen is new arrival stuff will be added to the gold boxes then the gold box items will drop to the silver box and the silver to the bronze.. THAT way you need to check the gold boxes for the newer added stuff.. etc etc
2nd/3rd Floors - a few EM Event items scatter the floors...and my Duplicate holiday boxes are on full show and all for sale and will be added too

More will be added....in time....when time allows

Open to offers on absoloute anything in the Tower Warehouse

will drop runes form time to time....or use global search - to get a rune to go straight there

allsale2.png
allsale.png

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
adding my duplicate double exceptional and of exceptional items soon....

i will keep adding items to the warehouse as i get them there....so keep coming back to see...

everything is for sale/ on sale,,,,maybe its just time......time to....we will see....

icq 677577087

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@THP What u want for the Black and white mesanna deal? I have the rotten pumpkin from that event and wouldnt mind to have the winner one as well.

Reactions: THP

blend

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
very interest if you sale old bassinet

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@THP What u want for the Black and white mesanna deal? I have the rotten pumpkin from that event and wouldnt mind to have the winner one as well.
@Jason- HOW about a heap of ''double exceptional items'' from my wanted list....yes

Last edited:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do you have a kilt and sash with double exceptional or normal named exceptional?
Also looking for boots.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dropped runes at luna just now...but u can use search and search for rune at 50 gold value

all the floors have items for sale

u can see inside most of the boxes for the legendaries etc some nice items in there too but i will have to auction the best it seems....

some em event items
2010 items
giftboxes - loads more to come - inc 2 rares
double exceptional items
loads of legendaries etc etc jewels/armours/ weapons

all waiting for the right offer..or simply build ya self a suit from the boxes-plenty of choice

restocking weekly....

the mesanna rose winner iam told are circa 125m...maybe someone else will tell me different or confirm...wether its ....up or down....i guess it depends who wants it...dont see many for sale thats for sure

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
use global search...on atlantic... search 'rune' with a price bracket of 50 gold and u will see runes in malas to everything in the tower for sale

hey theres some nice pieces of legendary stuff jewels and odd bit clothing....iam going to auction the best bits due to lack of interest in the open warehouse