• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The time has come.... everyone brace themselves!

• Thread starter NaKasha Saran
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

NaKasha Saran

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on at all in... oh I dunno, months. The computer went down sometime in September and while Chris and I were saving up for a new one we got a little surprising news that I feel is ok to share with everyone now... so here we go....

Omgooses tis a lil Naka/Chris!

We went to our first ultrasound this afternoon and everything is a-ok! I'm 11 weeks and excited as hell! Needless to say, saving up for a new computer has taken a temporary backseat to saving up for da munchkin!

Rawr!

I love you guys!

Naka

N

NaKasha Saran

Thanks!!!!! :-D

I'll eventually be back to UO! I promise!!!!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Nak that is wonderful news.

I am going to be a new grandma myself in June, so i am excited too . :)

Keep us posted

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe any male drops them, but only female characters can get them.

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
duper we got a duper here as I have all the original rares 3 of the pink ones and one blue, j/k congrats your new life will be full of wonder I promise as mine has

N

NaKasha Saran

I am holding you too this just so you know! :lick:

Congrats dear friend and you better get your sleep now :hahaha:
I promise I WILL be back! I'm taking the full maternity leave so I'm going to have to find something to keep me entertained once some sort of schedule is established... lol!

As for sleep? What's that? Between getting up to go pee every two hours and morning sickness (it should be called 24 hour sickness) I'm averaging about 4 hours a night! Har!

N

NaKasha Saran

Thanks everyone! I am so excited (to say the least)! I'll definitely be popping on here as much as I can to keep everyone posted and will post some new ultrasound pics next time I get to have one! I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday so I'll be checking in then to let everyone know how everything's going!

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I KNEW BEFORE LEGENDS NEENER NEENER NEENER :p

and on a side note....

new spawn!

(congrats and good luck)
You know it's just going to have some sort of friggen purple loot *sighs* :p

Grats Nakkers, It's middles name should be Tov :p

A

Addicted

I know what type of "loot" this spawns "drops" and if it's purple you have a problem!!

Congrats Nak :)