• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

^^^THE THRAX-O-NOMICON^^^

T

ThraximusZog

Greetings fellow Sonomians! Tis your glorious icon once more! *waves to the serfs below*

Apart from my loyal comrades requesting that I return and wage some kind of war against the enemies of true Sonomians once more..I can only state the following:

It is the duty of everyone to take up arms and drench yourself in the blood of our enemies so that we as a whole may defend the moral values of Sonoma and the greater community at large!

Who is this vile and corrupt enemy of all people's that play Sonoma you ask? Why ill give you a hint.. P A-nd S of course! So glorious comrades of past victories..your new task is clear. For your emperor to return we must pave the streets in every town with their blood! Only after 100 of these con-artist lead by a fake king are dead or dying shall I arise once more to lead the next charge against our old foe!

Until then, you must do whatever it takes..join their guild from within..befriend them..so that we can destroy them later! The shadow of Zog is not yet defeated! There is still glory to be had against our ancient foes! Only when the false king is toppled from his throne made up of loot taken from his own slaves, shall Sonoma be free from this tyrannical guild!

Kill them all! no matter how it is achieved! GLORY AND VICTORY AWAIT!

I am speaking to you..those whom do not fall into the ranks of super friends and the mega alliance that now controls Sonoma! Stand outside the sheep pen and become a wolf! eat til your belly is full!!!! its yours for the taking! people are idiots! Only 1% of the population is smart enough to achieve victory over the brain dead masses that engulf the server.

Long story short: Kill all members of a guild that starts with the letter P and ends with the letter S P(blank)S.

((edited for stratics TOS))
ZOG HEIL! resist the weak carebares and take back your motherland!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please nobody feed the Trolls!

As we all know when a troll eats something what it eats has to come out sometime!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Psst...here is a hint about something you may not know:

No-one wants you to come back......

This is my last post to this... person...

S

Sickshine

Its not the nobody wants him to come back its that nobody cares.

T

ThraximusZog

mwhahaha!

ahh, I love the smell of virtual genocide in the morn'n!

T

ThraximusZog

If my house is still standing. its in the desert of Malas, north of the pyramid.

but as for me giving you items, well I quit months ago so T.S. zog heil peasant!

T

Trinsauce

If my house is still standing. its in the desert of Malas, north of the pyramid.

but as for me giving you items, well I quit months ago so T.S. zog heil peasant!
LMAO... The self proclaimed "best pvper/slayer of souls" LIVES IN MALAS???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

T

ThraximusZog

slayer of souls? that's a new one...

iv prob killed more people on this game than everyone on Sonoma combined. These are facts. Id do it again 2 if it wernt for you damn teenagers and your crime solve'n dog! (KingDav**)

:p

Yeah before I left I gave my fel keep to a friend and placed a random house in malas to store all my ****.

also I don't recall any of you kids talking **** to Zog pre-Samuri Empires when we still had somewhat of an army and tare'n dat ass up still.

your all cry baby drama queens to me still. I just feed off that for kicks baby! so easy.

Why I could come back today and take everything I need from stupid players.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
slayer of souls? that's a new one...

iv prob killed more people on this game than everyone on Sonoma combined. These are facts. Id do it again 2 if it wernt for you damn teenagers and your crime solve'n dog! (KingDav**)

:p

Yeah before I left I gave my fel keep to a friend and placed a random house in malas to store all my ****.

also I don't recall any of you kids talking **** to Zog pre-Samuri Empires when we still had somewhat of an army and tare'n dat ass up still.

your all cry baby drama queens to me still. I just feed off that for kicks baby! so easy.

Why I could come back today and take everything I need from stupid players.
It was hard to trash talk you when you wouldnt come of your house.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I doubt all your slaying of new players came out to be more kills by all other players combined.

T

Trinsauce

LOL... I made a "new" char once juss so he could guild me and attempt to kill me... He obviously knew better after looking at my armor... I even asked him if I could get into ZOG...

Pre Samurai Empire??? I still never heard of ZOG, and the funniest part is I've fought against EVERY guild that's ever been worth a damn on this server since day 1 of the servers existance... November 21st 1997 was the day Sonoma started up I believe... Could be off a day or 2 maybe...

T

ThraximusZog

you never heard of ZOG yet you used to pancake at us every chance you got in game and even made a new player for me to kill... sound logic comrade.

The people who know me also know how funny it is to mess with people like you, and they also know I do it to push your kinds buttons because that is how I get my jollies on this dead game since they "outlawed warfare".

As for you little Hunter.. A washed up relic of a time nobody remembers..like me..almost..cept people remember me and the Zogs. I make no attempt at friendship on UO, nor do I wish it on my worst enemy.. for that was the problem. Everyone BUT the Zog's became friends with each other and thus WAR was taken out. You pigs finally figured out how to beat ZOG after almost a decade of constant warefare. Each year our numbers dwindled til I was forced to use D-list Zog soldiers or the few that stayed and fought along side their Emperor.

Say whatever makes your insecure virtual egos at ease because anyone who was with me had fun and to this day express ZOG was the most fun they had playing on UO..either with or against us.... and that is all I care about, making the game fun for my members.

Let nobody say we did not fight til the bitter end!!! like true warriors!

Only long after the Zog empire has disbanded do you wanna be "modern" pvpers create stories and slander because I push you 2 it. It is very entertaining for me and some others who "would not be allowed to post here due to being Zog supporters"

Its funny, they unban me after years of "hate" against me yet they still ban all Zog supporters or friends of mine who say anything nice about me haha. Somethings never change.

T

Trinsauce

Reading comprehension for the lose...

Again read, soak it in and then comment back...

Notice I said Pre Samurai Empire I still never heard of ZOG... and I have fought all the good memorable guilds in my time on UO...

Ummm btw aren't u no longer playing UO??? Have nothing better to do with urself than to come onto message boards of a game u no longer play???

T

ThraximusZog

Well even when I was playing I would always browse here when I checked my e-mails once a day.

You on the other hand.. r prob some liberal.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its funny, they unban me after years of "hate" against me yet they still ban all Zog supporters or friends of mine who say anything nice about me haha. Somethings never change.
FYI We didn't unban you, specifically, every banned poster was given a second chance when we opened these new boards. That included you.
No one has ever been banned for being a 'zog supporter'. People are banned for repeatedly and persistently breaching the rules of conduct. Rules they all agreed to follow when they made their account.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI We didn't unban you, specifically, every banned poster was given a second chance when we opened these new boards. That included you.
No one has ever been banned for being a 'zog supporter'. People are banned for repeatedly and persistently breaching the rules of conduct. Rules they all agreed to follow when they made their account.
I have been trying to convince him that the entire stratics network is not some radical arm of PAS members for over a year now.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm btw aren't u no longer playing UO??? Have nothing better to do with urself than to come onto message boards of a game u no longer play???
I suspect his final goal in UO is to get banned from stratics one last time for a sense of absolute completion. lol

T

ThraximusZog

I have been trying to convince him that the entire stratics network is not some radical arm of PAS members for over a year now.

LIES LIES LIES!!! :p

But as for banning Zog members, yes there was a time when you people did it whenever one of my members tried to post here. Puck, Redwolf, Kag Sepish, Blain, Fallon, etc etc list goes on.

fact is when Dor was throwing her "weight" around here, she locked or banned any poster or post that had the words Thraximus or Zog in them.

But for some sick reason it was ok to bash Zog..just no praise is tolerated. haha

So maybe they are all unbanned now...oh well who cares anymore, just dont sit on your ivoy throne made from the bones of PAS children and tell me you treated my guild members equal on here lol cus 05+ you people clearly did not.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your right it was like that years ago, ad Dors rule was a good and logical one that we still use today. You can not talk about people who are banned from the forums. Since you were banned we didnt want to have people talking about you.

T

ThraximusZog

What ever happen 2 Dor anyway? I liked her because she was one of the few ppl who didnt take this game seriously. (some days more than others ^_^)

T

ThraximusZog

meh, this forum is pro anti-Zog. any pics I post of my glorious victories are taken down by hunter and his gangsters. WHOM at a time when they played..were enemies of my glorious empire. We beat them down at every turn! So much that they held up in the YMCA once we defeated their weak minded guilds and alliances!!! BRAWAGGGG ZOG HEIL! etc