• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) The Stomping Land

Mona

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone here plays TSL? It came out the 30th and we've been enjoying it so far.

Here is the trailer -
This is my fav dinosaur and it's trying to kill me!

This is bola+roping, then drag your prisoner

Then you get to cage your prisoner and poke him with a stick. RL caught this hunter who ventured too close to our tribe. When you capture someone, prepare to pvp because that tribe will come and storm your tribe to free their buddy. This guys tribe attempted to free him and unfortunately for them, they failed. It was a good fight though.

This is 2 v 1 dino fight and I was waiting for the two dead dinos so I can harvest their meat to feed the tribe

This is our cannonball contest.. noone won cause sadie asked us to stop. She was spear fishing and we were scaring the fish away.. she said stop or no food for the tribe.. she is quite pushy.

So build a tribe, feed the tribe, craft weps, ride your fav dinos, watch for dinos trying to kill you, kill anyone outside of the tribe, or you can capture them and use them as dino bait. Alpha stage so it is not without it's downsides. But so much fun so far.
Other screenies

Oh and I gave uo a thumbs up vote for steam! I wonder if it's going to be F2P. Prob not but good luck! I hope the player base grows with steam if that ever push through.

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks interesting for sure! And I hadn't heard of it, I'll keep an eye out for after beta finishes. Lots of new games showing up
soon