• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event The Spider Attacks

EM_Falcon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
To Major Wolf Ironseeker;

During my patrol of the Minoc/Vesper area, I came across what I believe to have been a surviving infiltrator of the battle at Minoc the previous day. The spider was apparently attempting to stay hidden from patrols by wading in the river while moving from Minoc towards Vesper.

After surveying the area and not finding any additional enemy forces, I proceeded to fish out and exterminate the insect. With assistance from DrCossack and Lord Equalis, the creature was dealt with in a timely manner.

Taeara Mi’Aken, Woman at Arms, Royal Guard Medic Corps

As he sat at his desk and looked over the last report he knew that things were getting worse. Reports coming in from all over the Minoc Vesper area of increasing spider attacks, seems as though they were heading to something bad.

As he sits back to contemplate his next move, a guardsmen comes running in.

"Sir,"as he barley catches his breath. "Sir, the Minoc mines, the spiders, someone sited preforming rituals, they.. they.."

"Slow down, what has happened?"

"Sir, there was some sort of sorcerer spotted in the area of the mines. We think he has something to do with the spiders that have been attacking the area. He had a small pouch on him containing some vials of blood, mushrooms, spider webs, and fire materials. He got away before we could capture him. We think he is hold up somewhere in the mines outside of Minoc but we can't get near there with all these spiders."

He knew what needed to be done then. Sergeant Major Wolf Ironseeker is asking everyone, guardsmen or not, to help assault the mines in Minoc and put these spiders and whoever is behind them to rest once and for all. Please assemble in the courtyard outside of Castle Blackthorn on Friday June 6th at 7pm CST ready for a fight.