• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Shooting Stars Vendors

L

Lord Arcane

Well I finally got off my lazy butt and started a vendor house. Its small and few vendors but it will grow once i get more time to set up more of the vendors. might not ever be as big as CCC but I've always wanted to do it just get to darn lazy, well now its done lol. Please come check it out prices are pretty fair and it has much to offer​

Thanks
Lord Arcane S^S

L

Lord Arcane

Oh forgot to say if theres a vendor you would like to see here please let me know and i'll do my best to set it up, full spell books or what ever just let me know, first time REALLY running a shop so want to get my foot in the door

L

Lord Arcane

Jewelry will be done, once i get enough good jewels in stock, aka something worth looking at lol, i'll try to get the jewel vendor up asap

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was by there a few times as you were setting up and after. Very cute house design and nice things. Thanks Arcane!

L

Lord Arcane

Thank you for the comments, but i really must thank the people who shop there :) i just do it for something different and passes the time and makes me little extra gold hehe not alot cuz i trying to keep prices low as i can

L

Lord Arcane

forgot to ask what jewels would people like to see on my jewel vendor? i don't really loot them so i need to know what people are looking for so i can loot it and vendor it as i see it.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just doing a shout out necro gems or high magery or bard are high desireable we are talking 13 -15 range in distribution combe each

forgot to ask what jewels would people like to see on my jewel vendor? i don't really loot them so i need to know what people are looking for so i can loot it and vendor it as i see it.

L

Lord Arcane

thank ye, if anyone else can think of other jewels people want let me know

oh and little up date i should have the jewel vendor up by end of this week if everything goes as planned.

also would there be interest in arcane clothes, or luna white clothes?
just trying to get some idea what vendors would best suit the people of origin

L

Lord Arcane

well it was come to my attention that certain other vendors in luna do not like the fact that i started a vendor but like i said in my first post i'm not trying to compete with anyone nor am i trying to steal customers, i notice the rune i drop all around luna drop vendor rows and at bank seem to get picked up very fast with no one coming to vendors, seems little odd and a bit childish, nor am i buying from other vendors to stock mine since everything on my vendors i make myself etheir with broadfist or arcane's love, so i'm sorry if you other vendors do not like me or my vendors but out of respect for other players they should not pick up any rune mine or others with out planning on going there and that doesn't mean you need 40 of them, if need be i will start gating to my vendors instead. like i said i just doing this for fun since i've never really ran a shop so its kinda fun and plus my shop is very small so you luna vendor really got nothing to fear since you will always be bigger just cuz your in luna and your houses are 10 times the size so please be respectful as i have been i been fair and not place runes in just one spot no i place them all over town. thats all i would like to say and thank you for your time

Lord Arcane

L

Lord Arcane

also yes i price my good lower then shops in luna for few reason 1 gets people to say hey there are many shops outside luna worth looking at like Corin's shop witch is very very big, and 2 i'm not trying to make money i do it for fun and to help people out witch more players have seen i try to help anyone who asks me reguardless of what guild your in, i've help a.v. members ffbz(sorry if i got your abev wrong) lns members and many others we need to work together and get origin back to what it once was

again thank you for your time

Lord Arcane

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also yes i price my good lower then shops in luna for few reason 1 gets people to say hey there are many shops outside luna worth looking at like Corin's shop witch is very very big
Thanks Arcane!

I do the vendor thing for the same reason. I like selling what most others will not (furniture, for example) and just being available for those that need my services. I charge enough to swing a small profit on the craft stuff and pay the vendors. Rarer type stuff I sell for more. Thanks for the plug!

Arcane's little shop is a nice visit. Good things at very good prices. It's refreshing to see new vendor blood! I stopped by when he was setting up initially. (I bought all your fortification powders!) :p

L

Lord Arcane

hehe no need to thank me i just want to get people to know there are vendors beisdes in luna, i know lots of us can't afford a luna house or just don't want to spend that much just for a house. i would just like to see origin how it use to be, now it seems lots of people are just out to help them selfs whitch is ok i guess everyone has their own way of doing things but i also think we should be fair to other vendors i know i only pick up runes if i'm going there and i don't pick up more then 1 rune, i just missed the old days of origin where their was i respect for others and most people were willing to help you out if they could with in reason. i have alot of plans for things to come. and i'm sure lots will dislike me for it but i'm not doing it to be liked by people i do it to have fun and to help others out, i just hope others will understand my side of things and see i'm not out to hurt their vendors or nothing like that cuz as we all know i can drop 10,000 runes every day and luna vendors will still be more used just cuz they can run to them or just in a hurry and want what they need so they can be on their way.

X

Xotche of Meade

Grrrr! So you're the booger who snagged all those! I ran to put some gold in the bank and pffft they are gone!

Nice shop and how nice it is to see more activity in such a sweet looking town! Great to see folks with vendors priced reasonably, I suppose after so many years it's really not the gold, it is just the fun in game! Kudo's :thumbsup:

What I am looking for is clothing bless deeds, high luck/lrc/ 40+ resist mage armor, recipe vendors - looking for grapes of wrath, invis pots and some of the elf furniture, crafted alchemy items. Always on the look out for fire horns, snake slayers, reptile slayers. And I hate to admit that I love to shop for reward cloth, powder puff blue, pale pink, pale yellow...yeh the girlie girl stuff.

I will keep a rune locked onto my homes, right next to a certain great libray we all use. :bowdown:

Good luck to your new shop!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As I have the house next to his, if you PM me a request, I can do whatever wood and order you need for carpentry items =)

L

Lord Arcane

as she said pm her for any alchemy stuff since i got everything but alchemy and cooking (to lazy to work them) between me and her we'll make sure one of us puts it on a vendor for ya just give us time to set it up or find the items like the snake and reptile slayers, whitch shouldn't take long since i'm always hunting if not working on venodrs or sleeping. and i'd like to thank all who are supporting me and understand i don't mean any harm with my vendors just trying to have fun in game and help others, and i'm sorry for those of you who have to read about the drama thats going on over a little vendor shop. anyways keep telling us what you would like to see and we will do our best to get it up on vendor for ya

Thank you from
Lord Arcane and the rest of The Shooting Stars

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can always run by my castle too Xotche and check the furniture vendors. ;) There's around 10-15 of them there dedicated to furniture and house stuff solely.

(Oh, and if you want some of that powder I'll sell you some at cost!) :p

L

Lord Arcane

I just want to say i will have runes to Cassie Darksongs vendors Whitch she is still setting up and is the house just east of mine, and will have runes to Corin Latobians, Libary and her vendors, locked down on my front steps of vendor house, and will gladly place runes down to other shops if you get me the rune. but as for the people i named are all Shooting Stars and i'm sure if you need something or would like to see it on vendors if one of us doesn't already have it we will prolly be more then happy to try and get it for you.

and i would like to say to all the un named people i might have offended with any of my post i'm sorry i just feel disrespected that lots of my runes are being picked up and not being used, and people are taking it in the wrong way why i'm doing this, i seen i got ban from few shops in luna just cuz of this reason whitch is fine everyone has the right to ban me or my guild members from their shops, but i do feel it doesn't give origin a good name.
i will never name the names of these shops cuz thats between me and them and i don't want to nor will i try to hurt their shops they worked so hard to set up, i just wish others would see i'm trying to do the same, but my shop is out where not many people run by so i do have to drop runes, and i didn't want people to think less of me for that.

i would like to ask one thing from other vendors please don't take it out on my other guild members for anything i did, if you have problems with me thats fine but that should remain between me and them and if they would like to contact me and work it out and come to some kinda understanding i would love that cuz like i said many time i did not want to harm anyone with this nor do i like how things turned out. i try to help and be friends with all, thats all i really got to say.

anyways back to vendors if you need anything let us know and someone in my guild will try to help out. and if your not in my guild and see you got something that someone is looking for please post about it and tell them where your vendors are so they can fill their needs, or drop me a rune some time and i'll be happy to craft up a rune book to place at my house just for all the other vendors out there luna or non luna shops

Thank you
Lord Arcane & The Shooting Stars

F

Flora Green

I think your shop is cute, Arcane and it's nice to NOT have to go to Luna for everything. Plus, it's great to see life in Tokuno! I'm looking forward to Cassie's new shop and should check out Latobian's new place as well. Now, if you all need some plants... I'm just around the corner. :)

L

Lord Arcane

hehe well my house is little to small for plants but i have stopped by your shop and its nice to see someone selling plants so many time when i redo my personal house i can never find them and have to spend weeks growing them, mind if i put a rune to your shop in book on my steps?

F

Flora Green

Please do put a rune! I'll do the same for you if you would like. :) Right now it's lacking because I forgot to pay the vendors prior to going out of town. :loser: Anyways, I'll restock soon and will also stock the new plants as soon as they make the publish.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
One of the things I'm wanting to do is to create a vendor ring of out of the way/non standard stopping spots to sell at vendor houses. I would be glad to make the runebooks and mark them for anyone to sell at their houses.

Let me know if interested or if you want to be a part of the ring =)

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flora, thats your plant shop in Makoto? I found it the other day running around, thanks SO MUCH! It's one of those things I often need but can't find. With limited game time, it's so nice to know you're out there.

Thanks again!

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the things I'm wanting to do is to create a vendor ring of out of the way/non standard stopping spots to sell at vendor houses. I would be glad to make the runebooks and mark them for anyone to sell at their houses.

Let me know if interested or if you want to be a part of the ring =)
Sure! Count me in. =)

F

Flora Green

:blushing: Thanks! I had wanted a Zento house for SO long and couldn't believe it when I found that spot by accident. I'm not entirely happy with the design, but that's normal for me. :) I'll be restocking soon. Hard to do during the day with a 17 month old!

L

Lord Arcane

no one is ever truely happy with how their house looks, and talk your time any true player will fully understand that rl really gets in the way some times hehe and in your case hehe sounds like it would get in the way and every where else :)

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to Welcome you to the wonderfull world of vender shops. I know i cannot speak for everyone but i welcome the competition. i own a vender mall in luna and though i was away for about 4-5 months with real life issues i have come back to notice that almost all of the vender shops in luna are completely empty. its refreshing to see someone actively taking part in helping our community. If you would like i would be more then happy to lock down a rune at my shop for my patrons to check out your place. just pm me. id be more then happy.

as for the losers that collect the runes. that is a common theme players will collect them just for the fun of it, when i used to run auctions id drop several hundred runes because 3-4 idiots would take the runes and leave none for the people whom were interested in attending.

L

Lord Arcane

Please do put a rune! I'll do the same for you if you would like. :) Right now it's lacking because I forgot to pay the vendors prior to going out of town. :loser: Anyways, I'll restock soon and will also stock the new plants as soon as they make the publish.
Ok i got rune in book on steps for your shop :)

L

Lord Arcane

OK everyone the jewelry vendor is now up, sorry for the wait, all jewels are marked at 5k, happy shopping hope you find things you like :)

L

Lord Arcane

OK everyone just an up date Cassie does have a few vendors up and is putting up more with time, he shop is my sister shop and is the next house to the east of mine :)

and thanks again for using our shops

F

Flora Green

Hey thanks for adding the rune to my shop. As soon as I get the vendors replaced, I'll place a book as well for you and anyone else who wants. Considering I creep in game due to my VERY poor connection, I'm slacking atm.

L

Lord Arcane

you very welcome flora, and i look forward to your shop, i love your deco. and i would be honored to have a rune in your book, and please if any other shop would like a rune in the book on my steps please get ahold of me i will add more books if needed, luna shop or otherwise all runes are welcome. if you need any help setting your shop back up let me know i'll do what i can

F

Flora Green

Ah thanks for the offer. It's really just a matter of adding the vendors back and restocking them from the crate. I let it lapse when I went out of town for a few days then lightening hit my modem. Yes, I said modem and my broadband isn't as fast my modem which is pretty sad.

Anyways, I think I'll work on it in a bit. My household is in bed so it's *Flora* time. lol. I'm sure the Mom's and Dad's who play can relate to that. :)

S

Shalizar

:danceb:

love what you've done with that location, i shop there often! :thumbsup:

don't mind me i'm a little :coco:

L

Lord Arcane

Ok everyone sorry but my vendors are drop right now anyone that stops by will see i redid the house, reason being i needed more room inside to put things and i wanted it more secure, but vendors will be back up later tonight or tomarrow during the day, same vendors, same prices

Thanks
Lord Arcane

X

Xotche of Meade

Hi, just trying to catch up on the boards...would the other vendors be nice enough to place a rune book to help us out? I am confused now on who is where, lol. Thanks! ;)

L

Lord Arcane

as i said befor i will glad put anyones rune in book on my steps, as for others well hehe kinda up to them if they want to do same idea would be great tho to atleast have all the active vendors kinda support each other by atleast having runes to others

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll place a book at my houses.. did someone say they were making copies or should I use your book Arcane to get started? =)

What would prob work well for future additions is a public drop box. I'll put a public chest out front of my houses so those that stop by can leave their runes.

F

Flora Green

I'm going to work on vendors this weekend. I'll place a secure, accessible container on the steps for anyone who wants to drop off a rune to their place(s).

L

Lord Arcane

Ok everyone i have added a rune drop box on my steps of the vendor house, its named "Rune Drop Box" its the white small box under the vendor rune box, anyone can open it to drop rune but it is locked down so only i can take the runes out to add them to the book. please feel free to drop any runes to "OTHER VENDORS" only i will check each rune to make sure it is to a vendor house and not anywhere else, all vendor runes will be added all other "WILL BE TRASHED" hope others pick up this idea as i feel it will help better the shard, and other vendors owners and normal players feel free to copy this book at any time thats what its there for

Thank you
Lord Arcane S^S