• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) the Senior Captain's Log

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*scribbles through some blank pages*

This will be my own personal reporting log for reports I decide to write on my adventures while living in Skara Brae as a ranger, so I feel this is important.. I will fill these empty pages with my own reports, even if we go on a venture and another ranger is already writing a report, I will put everything in here that involves myself or the other rangers.

*signed neatly*

Palin Whiteblade, Senior Captain

Last edited:

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Date: 2/27/14

Attendance:

Anna Goodward (VTC)
Sioned (VTC)
Larry Nightfall (VTC)
Van Cocidius (VTC)
Ildrian (VTC)
Harry Biggins (VTC)
Theoden Westaman (-RSB)

Right, so.. A bit old but not to late to write a report on it! While we were hoping for more rangers to show up as it was me who lead the hunt, only one other showed up! And the rest were from the Vesper Trading Company.. So after having a few drinks in the tavern, we set out to Destard as we were really in need of some gems and some items for Gregor Cowin to break down and learn some of that magic stuff to reinforce our armor and weapons!

The hunt went well, we took no gold and let the Vesperians have it all and all we took were the gems and whatever armor and weapons the dragons had in their stomachs and we ended up with about 30 of each gem.. Some things went bad every now and then as several of the Vesperians and myself included kept falling but we were quick to get back up, there seemed to have been a lack of cooperation, hopefully something that doesn't get repeated in the future but it is nothing a little bit of training cannot handle.. Are you reading this Vesperians and.. Rangers? I am going to whip you into shape soon!

Oh, forgot to mention, Harry Biggins shat himself multiple times during the hunt!

*sketches*

*signed neatly*

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When: 03/08/14
Where: Labyrinth, Malas

Attendance:

DEEEEEAATH!!!

This morning I stumbled upon a random hooded man in Luna, did not catch his name and never saw his face except for when his hooded flew back several times.. So I shall simply call him Death cause he looked exactly like Death itself! *ahem*

So he was bored and so was I and he decided to gate us both to the Labyrinth to slay a certain scorpion, who comes back to life as soon as you kill it! All did not go as completely planned as we ran into a Reptalon and I was no match for that Scorpion's bite.. (seriously, ouch..) I did however gather 14,000 for the coffers and that was about it.. And honestly, I blame myself more for being untrained for such situations for all the time we fell in battle, this man was a very good mage. So all-in-all, it really helped pass the time and I might have learned a few things.

Below are a few paintings..

*paints a few paintings*

*signed neatly*

Last edited:

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When: 3/13/14
Where: Cove Orc Camp

Rangers in Attendance:

Theoden Westaman, Lieutenant

So, our tavern Maplehurst, finally and I mean FINALLY has a menu.. But that doesn't mean we have the drinks that are all on the menu. I called for some other rangers, one showed up, Lieutenant Westaman, who generally brews everything for Maplehurst. Not much happened, it was quick and short, gave the orcs a good clubbin, the Orc Brute was trapped and I had no ship to get around to him and we gathered some 3,000+ crowns for the coffers and enough yeast for some drinks for Maplehurst, we'll be gathering some more yeast soon.

*sketches*

*signed*

Palin Whiteblade, Governor