• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The search for icewalker...

L

landon27

I am looking for icewalker an icq number xbox, name something. I know some of you don't like him but he is my friend all I am trying to do is find my friend. I am not looking for a board war. So be nice if you know how to find him let me know. I don't need the icewalker is a noob or your a loser for looking for him or stop bowing to him.
Thanks
Landon IE "lois lane"

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
icewalker has had about 10 different identities.

shortly after we came back to GL he did another identity change and left to another shard, I saw him briefly on I think Atlantic.

After that I haven't seen him. He changes his ICQ and names like we change our underwear.

I am, however, pretty sure he is done with UO.

Good Luck.

K

Karsalyn

icewalker has had about 10 different identities.

shortly after we came back to GL he did another identity change and left to another shard, I saw him briefly on I think Atlantic.

After that I haven't seen him. He changes his ICQ and names like we change our underwear.

I am, however, pretty sure he is done with UO.

Good Luck.

I saw him the other night on GL around midnight in Brit near the bank. Good luck on tracking him down cause if he don't want anything to do with you he will look right through you like you don't exist.

T

Thalidar

End the search for icewalker.. Mr.landon find some new friends that play, thats all i can say.

L

landon27

I am never giving up the search for my friend was the best friend I had on UO he is my boy I want to find him.

F

FDAU

I am never giving up the search for my friend was the best friend I had on UO he is my boy I want to find him.
Maybe he is uncomfortable with your obsession? Seriously dude walk away. Most men do not obsess so completely over another guy its kinda unnatural, especially in a public forum.

You can rest assured if any of us knew how to locate him we would have told you. Please continue your search elsewhere. You could hire a Private Investigator or perhaps driving around his home state looking for him endlessly would keep you occupied. Either way man let it go on stratics its obvious he dosen't read it or has chossen not to respond.

M

Malador

Maybe he is uncomfortable with your obsession? Seriously dude walk away. Most men do not obsess so completely over another guy its kinda unnatural, especially in a public forum.

You can rest assured if any of us knew how to locate him we would have told you. Please continue your search elsewhere. You could hire a Private Investigator or perhaps driving around his home state looking for him endlessly would keep you occupied. Either way man let it go on stratics its obvious he dosen't read it or has chossen not to respond.
Its starting to creep me out.

L

landon27

I just was just hoping by making alot of noise he would respond i am not obessed with anyone I want to say hi to a old friend and he is the hardest person to find on uo. So make a bunch of noise cause some drama then maybe he will say thats all I was trying was a hey been a while how are things. So get over your self...also you will do some stupid things on meds. I do feel like kind of strange looking back but you have like 4 vicodne in you stranges things happen sorry bro.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do feel like kind of strange looking back but you have like 4 vicodne in you stranges things happen sorry bro.

Ya right, I pop 3 morphine every 4-6 hours as if it is candy, my liver does not like it but 4 vicodin is kindergarten bull****
:danceb:

only a few who know me know why im takeing morphine

Landon stop trying to make excuses if you take/took Vicodin you would know how to spell it

D

Damm Looter

If he thought of you as such a good friend he would have kept in touch with you.Last I knew he transferred to a different server and hasn't come back.

Take Thalidars advice and move on and make some new friends.Isn't that what this game is all about,making friends and having fun?

L

landon27

Yeah I just think its strange he makes friends gets mad then leaves.

S

Still Frame

Yeah I just think its strange he makes friends gets mad then leaves.
He was supposidly your best friend on uo but how come he never mentioned you? I helped him run D!E for a while and we talked about when we were on chessy together and the !V! says on gl and all of our friends from the past but your name never managed to come up, not even once. Maybe you were just that insignificant to him

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you were just that insignificant to him

Hey I took the challenge to make him cry IRL at his pathetic attempts of searching for folks who could care less if he is playing UO or in the basement diddleing

P

Piehunter

Hey I took the challenge to make him cry IRL at his pathetic attempts of searching for folks who could care less if he is playing UO or in the basement diddleing
Can we not let this one die. This kid is too funny!!!

L

landon27

This is making me laugh pretty hard too. IF they really did not care they would not posting. So they must care some right? Lol you posters make my day. Like I honestly care about what anyone on here thinks.

P

Piehunter

This is making me laugh pretty hard too. IF they really did not care they would not posting. So they must care some right? Lol you posters make my day. Like I honestly care about what anyone on here thinks.
landon man, you are like the special kid that doesn't know he's special....so he is perfectly content.