• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) The Sacrificial Journey

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[THIS IS RP STORY LINE related to Minoc Great Lakes, read or don't read as you like. Only the first paragraph. The rest can be view at www.gl.uorpc.net Great Lakes Forums under the city of Minoc. The intent is to try to reach some players with even a passing interest in the City of Minoc expand the players of this city, creating an increase in story lines which are player created.]

~Chapter One~
The rock strewn sheep pastures around Minoc feel so much a part of me. Years of wind, water and frost have either heaved rocks from below the ground or broken bits off the Crescent Mountains leaving the landscape rugged and beautiful. The terrain is uneven, cut banks and rocks hidden by tufts of tall grass, small hills lined with the worn paths of shepherds and sheep call to mind memories of childhood. Solitary early mornings walks while the dew is still upon the grass cool to my bare feet help me remain true to my roots.

Tanieran

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Great Lakes has some very gifted writers. Even if people aren't interested in getting involved, they should read the story.