• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Royal Guards of Catskills (RP Theme)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys, anyone that is intersted in role playing and would like to join the RP theme can and is welcomed with open arms to do so.

I have created a website for the theme that centers around the regiments associated with the towns/cities. If you are a Captain of a town, you are all welcomed to request access (send me a PM), go through some short training on how to manage your pages (each city can have its own subset of pages, as many as they may need), and how to add posts with pictures and so on. The site can also provide individual forums for use by "regiment guilds" if you so request.

That site is found here: The Guards of Catskills

Also there are open public forums (no private forums or guild forums) available right here on Stratics, moderated by Corvak, Black_Sun, and myself (others may be added later)... but the only moderation they will truly have is the Stratics ToS and making sure the IC posts are truly in character or they are moved to the OOC forum. There will be no deletion of any posts and they shall remain for historical purposes and open reference. Discussions about the theme can be posted there so they are all together in one place.

Those forums are found here: Royal Britannian Guards (RP Theme) - Stratics Forums

And lastly, anyone wishing to set up a new regiment, in addition to the ones already established, can find instructions from the EM's on how to formally do so at the RBG Headquarters' in Castle British (Trammel) and that information is duplicated on the Stratics forums as well as the site.

Enjoy the RP!

- Pandy

B

BBaggins

The guildportal site is partially under construction and I see no activity there other than the administrator.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The guildportal site is partially under construction and I see no activity there other than the administrator.
And I see no activity under the RBG stratics page, other than 2 moderators.

(Not counting the threads that were moved there).

Status
Not open for further replies.