• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Roast of Ivan and Sara

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As some of you may know there was a Roast in honor of two of Baja's finest. It was a grand time with many great laughs and a few tears.

Please come peek at these pics to see.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That roast was so much fun. James, the orc, was one of the highlights as was Old Man streaking through the house and Di's HUGE speech were right up there too. :bowdown: Of course, we're always honored by Nicholas showing up to keep us in line while he sits back and smokes his pipe. That night will be in my "fond memory" file for a long time. :thumbsup: Good job on the pics, Ori. I sat and laughed while viewing them again.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nicholas is still waiting to place his bid on Ivan and Sara. *He folds his arms, tapping his foot impatiently*

I have to say, that was an excellent tribute to two very awesome individuals on our shard. I certainly enjoyed myself, even if a little at their expense. *Winks*

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As some of you may know there was a Roast in honor of two of Baja's finest. It was a grand time with many great laughs and a few tears.

Please come peek at these pics to see.
I'm still surprised you and Di O'bolic were able to pull of such a
large, err
grand, errr
HUGE surprise!

I'm starting to think Ivan and I were the only two on Baja who didn't know about it in advance!

Thanks for the huge, I mean Huge, REALLY HUGE surprise! ;)

I

Ivan - MT

It was a HUGE surprise to say the least, I did know something was up but didn't know what. I kept asking Di what she was up to but she kept quiet. So many clues, but I never put them all together.

A big thank you to Oriana, Lady Di O' Bolic and everyone else who played a part in such a surprising & enjoyable evening.

And a big congrats to you as well Sara!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awe i totally missed it!!! no fair! =(
*mumbles: stupid work..*
so who was the one blaming Ivan for everything so I may shake his hand? =P