• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The RNG hates me!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
pic, enough said.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*must have a look at her english dictonary*
no *G*

first we meet in my kitchen ;)

court in german = Gericht = somenthing zu eat or a tribunal ;)
I prefer something to eat :p

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im meant court as is tennis court.
i was asking for a ruling on if they where muffins of cupcakes from the line judge (ie.. people here)
german to english = the joke didnt make it.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i was questioning you calling me muffin yet showing a picture of a cupcake.

a muffin is still something that's relatively healthy. It's not too sweet, is perhaps made with whole wheat flour, and is more likely to be loaded with fruit than candy. A muffin can also be savory instead of sweet. The texture is usually dryer and slightly denser than their cupcake cousins.

Cupcakes are, well, miniature cakes. They're sweet by definition, coming in flavors like vanilla, chocolate, and red velvet. A cupcake is tender and rich with eggs and butter. They're a dessert item, not an everyday breakfast food. And cupcakes always have frosting.
your picture looks far to sweet to be a muffin.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Muffin or cupcake - what does it matter :D ... main thing is that it's looking sweet and is sweet :p

Also i could have asked you if you like a cookie ;)...some people did this if some people sound a bit to sad :)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The RNG is a mean mistress.
She hates me with passion.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
she is a fickle hellcat.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The pic did not say it all for me? What's the problem? Surely can't be those 3 tiny gains you still need, that's like, almost there!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
no, i was laughing because i was expecting the 100% and instead i got that random 99.97%, if i didnt know better i would have said that a Dev was sitting there hidden at work laughing hysterically at me freaking out over that.

"Bleak...... BLEAK! Come here and watch this, this tamer has been farming points for a couple hours and he is just about to hit 100% but watch, watch, keep watching, i changed it so he only gets 99.97% - guy is gonna loose his shi.... oh there it is, watch, oh man he is freaking out!"

"Kyronic your a sick man, hey, come watch what im gonna do to this guy doing BOD's at Luna"