• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~*~-=THE RETURN OF THRAXIMUS ZOG=-~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThraximusZog

Sike.... lol (wanna see how many ppl read this at weeks end), dont discard hunter lol

T

ThraximusZog

If I am the troll, then your the little billy goat that wanders under my bridge waiting to be eaten.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO..Ya...Thrax one that one...I just had to see what hunter posted or else I would not have even entered the thread and kept its count down one less....

T

ThraximusZog

come on now black majik, your a Thrax fan boy at heart 2.

T

Threnody

I admit, I peeked >.>

curiousity kills this cat every time.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whoops, my original reply was in the wrong thread. Anyway, Thraxipoo, you forget something. Trolls are afraid of goats, because goats kill trolls, not the other way around.

It was the eldest of the Three Billy Goats Gruff who head-butted the cowardly little troll into the river, where the troll drowned. The original King's Quest used this: you led the goat to the bridge, where it killed the troll.

Nice comeback indeed, proving the other guy's point!

T

ThraximusZog

you must have your stories mixed up, I was talking about an old fairy tale. I forget the name.. Three Billy Goats Gruff or something like that. Seems everyone got the joke but you, then again I am hardly surprised. *drinks tea with pinki finger up*

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There actually was no "old fairy tale" where a little goat got eaten by the troll, except for the one you're making up now. Like I said, trolls are afraid of goats, not the other way around. It's that tradition of European folklore that preceded the Three Billy Goats gruff; the tradition did not originate with the story.

Everyone gets it but you, and you always insist on proving it. But what's changed?

T

ThraximusZog

Haha you know its funny how much you go out of your way to bad mouth or belittle me in game or on my posts just for spite's sake. Well whatever I don't read nursery stories read to children but ya get what I was saying.

It's like trying to prove the New King James Bible is right and the Catholic one is not...ya know, just opinions of people and their beliefs..same with fairy tales broski. I am amused you are making a big deal out of it but I think your just envious of me and you try so hard to prove me wrong.. I like UO, I think most of the people who play it are funny in how they act (including you) but I never really take it seriously I guess I am just confused still as to how or why people take offense so easy on this game and get all emotional over pixels and stuff lol.

I mean you know I am right..your screen name is Zog Historian for $#$# sake lol. Your just a Thrax fanboy TO THE MAX!

:p people like you are what I thrive on baby!

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why bring up religion - did you have a bad experience with a clerical figure, maybe something that pierced your...soul? The Bible is irrelevant, so you can stop trying to obfuscate the issue. We're talking about established traditions of folklore.

Fact: in folklore, it's goats that kill trolls, and trolls that are thusly afraid of goats, not the other way around. So your attempt at a witty comeback was in fact pretty stupid.

I'm hardly getting emotional here, except for laughing at you. Why are you getting all emotional? Is it because I "recorded" all your dirtnaps, I mean deeds, even though I personally caused many of them? I guess that would be like von Rundstedt taking photos on the way through France.

I was never your fan, but I was of the loot you used to give me regularly, and all the laughs over the years.

T

ThraximusZog

I "recorded" all your dirtnaps,

then I shall live forever!

((btw the person getting "married" in this picture was a Zog agent and friend of mine)) I wanted to be apart of the magical moment lol, that picture rules

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
then I shall live forever!
Of course you will, to die again and give more loot.

I'd say you'll live on in the way Douglas Haig's name has endured, but his incompetence wasn't at all comical like yours is.

((btw the person getting "married" in this picture was a Zog agent and friend of mine))
So what were their names, hmm? I knew them, and neither was your friend. Maybe one let you think you were friends, in the way a little boy thinks someone is a "friend" because the "friend" always borrows his toys.

I wanted to be apart of the magical moment lol, that picture rules
For wanting to be a part of it, you ran away awfully fast. But I was on a mage, so I didn't have to move and get in the wedding party's way.

Hunter, let's just leave it for now at "you know me." We were friends all the way back to when the YMCA was the main hangout. More importantly, you were one of the few people who never backstabbed anyone (including me, had too much of that from so-called "friends").

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hunter, let's just leave it for now at "you know me." We were friends all the way back to when the YMCA was the main hangout. More importantly, you were one of the few people who never backstabbed anyone (including me, had too much of that from so-called "friends").
I hate not knowing though.

ActuallyI backstabbed one person, Lady Angie, but that was only after she backstabbed me and married Thrax(among other things).

lol

T

ThraximusZog

If you hated us so much why did you marry us?! also I remember when u took her stone, I was laughing so hard lol.

Also the Zog Historian dude has issues with me over a video game. prob some fat person who can't get laid in my opinion.

Also I believe her char was Lady Timaz or something like that..I dunno was years ago.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also the Zog Historian dude has issues with me over a video game. prob some fat person who can't get laid in my opinion.
Speaking about yourself again, huh. Classic case of transference. And since when did anyone care about your opinion?

Also I believe her char was Lady Timaz or something like that..I dunno was years ago.
Wrong! [GONG] As usual, way off. I knew Timaz, but the lady in that screenshot was not she. The latter was actually one of my first UO friends, so I should know.

If you are so unsure that you say "I dunno" then why did you so adamantly declare that one was a Zog?

So much for your memory, as worthless as your opinion.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ActuallyI backstabbed one person, Lady Angie, but that was only after she backstabbed me and married Thrax(among other things).
No worries, mate, that doesn't count. The important thing is that you never did anything to me, nor I to you. If I see you in game, I promise I'll tell you.

T

ThraximusZog

What did I ever do to you?! lol

also she had many chars and used to marry ppl for money then kill them. was the style of the time. You prob gave her hella **** 2.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sayeth the exasperated man who has no retort.

Why do people climb Mount Everest? Why do people squash bugs? Why do people shoot rabid animals?

also she had many chars and used to marry ppl for money then kill them. was the style of the time. You prob gave her hella **** 2.
Wrong again. I knew her IRL, so you can stop with the bull****. The truth is that you of all people would know about suckering people in and killing them, wouldn't you.

Do you really believe what you spew here, or do you remind yourself of what's real?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Are you talking about Angie?

That poor old women would not even hurt a fly. Nor could she if she wanted too lol.

T

ThraximusZog

nah was talking about someone else...but all women are vipers Hunter, thou should know that.

T

ThraximusZog

Retort my d#@# b%#$! THRAX 2 THE MAX! etc...

hey Zog Historian.. your a nerd.

T

ThraximusZog

How many times do I have to say that "THIS DOES NOT MATTER" its a video game pretend world. WHO CARES!!!! People like you should get frontal lobes removed...stupid modern equal rights for...."those types"...

your a nerd!!!!

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How many times do I have to say that "THIS DOES NOT MATTER" its a video game pretend world. WHO CARES!!!! People like you should get frontal lobes removed...stupid modern equal rights for...."those types"...

your a nerd!!!!
Really, you don't have to keep proving my point!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id lock the thread but I think everyone is enjoying reading these back and forth comments.

Including myself.

T

ThraximusZog

a man of the people Hunter!

I will wait til the majority of the people have forgotten about my war crimes against the general public..then raise an army once more to cover the lands and burn my image into their thick skulls once more!!! but chances are ill never return ;-P never know...!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

your a nerd!!!!
If it doesn't matter and you don't care, why do you keep replying? lol

B

Boss Chick

I worship Thraximus Zog. he's my God. ... i cream myself everytime i think of him. *bows at his feet*

Will you marry me, steal all my "items" and divorce me promptly? pleeeaaasssee!?!

You're the best tyrant dictator in the world, i couldn't imagine following anyone else. im your slave, command me! haha

:smooch:

T

ThraximusZog

Yes, I have many slaves loyal to the emperor of Zog. I shall marry you and take your items you stupid b$#$#! No matter what you do I shall reign over you because you are one of many who has fallen under the spell of ZoG!!!!!

T

ThraximusZog

We can always use more Zog track slu#s! GLORY TO THE EMPEROR!

B

Boss Chick

ooh baby! i love it when you talk to me like that! command me master!

Hail Zog...in my pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.