• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Return of the Golden Brew and the Golden Brew Players?

• Thread starter KitaTalith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

KitaTalith

Hail, and merry meet to everyone on Baja!

Some of you may remember me, Kita Talith and Thorin Ironbeard, and the other members of the Golden Knights, the Golden Brew Pub, and the Golden Brew Players.

Over the many years we've been gone, journeying abroad through countless other lands and existences, Thorin and I have often spoken fondly of our time in Baja, of the days when Golden was a thriving community on Baja, Trammel, north of the Justice Shrine.

Recent events here on Baja came to my attention, and reading about them, I found that I truly missed this world, and wanted to come back, at least for a visit, perhaps for a more extended stay. And so, a week or so ago, I did.

Who should I run into upon my very first night back, but James the Animal Tamer, who was a dear friend to me and to the Golden Knights way back when. He quickly and kindly set me to rights with the help of friends, and now Thorin has returned as well. We've placed foundations for buildings in roughly the same area that Golden was when we were last here... in Trammel, north of the Justice Shrine (around the lake and up the coast). One will be our small home... and another will be the recreation of the Golden Brew, with a small theatre above it on an upper floor, for now.

We're in the process of rebuilding... but there is so very much we don't remember, and don't know, as much has changed. I ran into all of the tumult around the bank last night and quickly retreated, certain i'd be more harm than help, with my fumbling about.

I would love to have people to ask questions of.. and folks to visit while I build. Please feel free to wander on up to see us. You may run into a few Ettins, Trolls and Harpies... and the rare elemental, but there's been nothing so far that has harmed me excessively, so it's fairly safe. (I've never been known for my battle skills! *chuckles*).

All are welcome to stop by... we would love to see more friends, old AND new....

Kita Talith, Social Butterfly, Golden Knights

K

KitaTalith

And... my first question...about BUILDING!

I'm working on custom building the new Golden Brew... and i'm curious...

To place the foundation, I paid $167,000. That is the worth of the property as it stands right now. As I build/customize, the "value" amount increases... but nowhere can I find any reference to whether it will charge me the full amount AGAIN, or the amount OVER the $167,000 I have already paid, when I commit.

Might someone explain the finer nuances of this to me?

Thanks!

Kita Talith, Social Butterfly, Golden Knights

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Re: And... my first question...about BUILDING!

Welcome Back!

You only have to pay the difference between what you have added and the 167,000 that you paid when you purchased the plot.

WildStar

K

KitaTalith

Ohhh goood!!! That is what I was hoping, but I wasn't certain...

Thank you, Wildstar!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! I so fondly remember the town of Golden and its residents! * pats runebook made by Petrus *

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Kita Talith,

Welcome back to my Beloved Baja!! I have many friends and kin ready and willing to aid thee in any way possible. Financiers, Crafters, Tamers, and every sort of productive folk are at thy service.

Please let me know if I or any of my Friends or Kin may be of help.

Elladan of Baja, Legendary Paladin of Trinsic

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back fellas!

I remember going to the Golden Brew Tavern a long long time ago, and I was enchanted with how close you all were. While I can't attest to having gotten to know y'all better back then; given the chance, I'd sure like to correct that.

K

KitaTalith

Thanks to all for the very warm welcome! :) We're happy to be back.. it's been fun so far... and who knows... maybe we'll be able to entice a few others from Golden back too.. it could happen...

Feel free to pop by! I'm there now... building away.... :)