• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Return Of Alexander's Auctions!! - The Araneae Auction House

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Ladies and Gentleman!!

The time has come for me to formally announce the return of my auction house. As you can see, there are many changes that have been bestowed on the auction itself, some include:
  • A new name
  • A few aspects added and removed from the ‘need-to-know’ book
  • New games
  • And a new location!!

However, the majority of things will remain the same. For a refresher, please click the link below to view the last auction I hosted. It will provide a rough detailed outline of the auction layout.

http://community.stratics.com/threa...2014-sunday-5pm-eastern-standard-time.317063/

ATLANTIC RE-GRAND OPENING

Friday, November 14th @ 8PM Eastern

LAKE AUSTIN GRAND OPENING

Sunday, November 16th @ 5PM Eastern

A Few key things I need to go over.

1) I encourage EVERYONE who submits to read the ‘need-to-know’ book and take a look at how to submit an item for the auction. I highly encourage people to do this so the submitters can get a firm idea of how the auction is ran. It can also negate complications in the future.

2)
From this moment on, I have NO TOLERANCE for grieving. This is a player held event, thus any disturbance after being asked to stop will result in a ban from the auction house. This is the only act a player can do to stop harassment. Anyone who can’t comply with the rules will be met with a punishment – the severity depends on the crime.

NOTE: Since I am at a new location, all peoples whom were banned from my previous auction have now been lifted. Think of it as a pardon. IF you decide to come back and cause another disturbance, keep in mind I have written down all names of the people I banned, other known characters, and even your ID number. I WILL contact a GM if it is deemed necessary.

3. I have five (5) different ways of contact. If you need to get in contact with me, use one of these methods to do so. If you do not use the tools that are given to you, do NOT start a thread, complain to other players, or confront me to notify me that I have “refused and even tried to steal” your items. Yes, this has happened on stratics and I have set the record straight with a THOROUGH and DETAILED post. So, here are the five ways to contact me (ranked in order from which you should do them in):

a) ICQ – I now have ICQ. My number is, 660 675 560. If you need to get a hold of me, this is the most efficient way to do so. [Rank #1]

b) Stratics – I check stratics more than I am in the game. [Rank #2]

c) Bulletin Board – I have a red bulletin board in my house. I check it every time I log in.
[Rank #3]

d) In Game – I am in game some and can be found at my house. If I am not there, try general chat. [Rank #4]

e) Friends – I am a well known player by many. I am in immediate contact with Queen Arya & Lanfear. They can relay the message to me that one is looking for my attention. [Rank #5]

NOTE: I am the ONLY one who runs the auction. No one else! I am the only one who has access to the submissions, gold, and mailbox.

4) I am now running auctions on two servers. Lake Austin on Sundays at 5PM Eastern & Atlantic on Fridays at 8PM Eastern.

5) I am also in college. As always, real life comes first. There may be times I have to cancel the auction if I am swamped with work. The perks of growing up. L

6) I am EXCITED to be reopening my auction house. I encourage everyone to watch the little commercial I made below. I hope to see everyone there and I will be looking forward to it!!!

If there are any question, please contact me. :)

Orich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2) From this moment on, I have NO TOLERANCE for grieving. This is a player held event, thus any disturbance after being asked to stop will result in a ban from the auction house. This is the only act a player can do to stop harassment. Anyone who can’t comply with the rules will be met with a punishment – the severity depends on the crime.

Breath of fresh air! Glad to see you're back.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think life is trying to tell me this auction will be amazing and successful.....A few hours ago I saw a spider sitting on top of a mailbox. The word Alex was painted onto the mailbox right where the spider was sitting. Life is funny....

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think life is trying to tell me this auction will be amazing and successful.....A few hours ago I saw a spider sitting on top of a mailbox. The word Alex was painted onto the mailbox right where the spider was sitting. Life is funny....
Or.... It could be an omen?!?!?!?!?!

*is anxious*

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhhhhh dam, wish Atlantic was a bit earlier!

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hehehe don't forget BOSS Auction is also having a grand opening. Was supposed to be November 17th, but I think we will have to postpone now... :(
We had a successful Halloween Costume Contest. Expect more great things from BOSS Auctions.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hehehe don't forget BOSS Auction is also having a grand opening. Was supposed to be November 17th, but I think we will have to postpone now... :(
We had a successful Halloween Costume Contest. Expect more great things from BOSS Auctions.
While I find it fair to advertise your auction on a public forum... could you have done it else where beside my current advertisement that has been out for a few weeks before yours? It's very bad taste to advertise in someone else's thread that relates to the same thing. Thanks.

To announce and advertise my regrand opening, I spent a few hours producing an amateur commercial. Not waiting to post in someone elses thread. Very rude tbh.....

Last edited:

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh woops I didn't see how old the thread was. I thought it was you being the rude one lol. Didn't realize how old it was though. And btw I wasn't advertising. I am cancelling the BOSS Auction, but if I was trying to be a **** and advertise, you should still chill bud. No need to get emotional.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh woops I didn't see how old the thread was. I thought it was you being the rude one lol. Didn't realize how old it was though. And btw I wasn't advertising. I am cancelling the BOSS Auction, but if I was trying to be a **** and advertise, you should still chill bud. No need to get emotional.
No emotion is needed to acknowledge something as visual as what was stated above. And yes, sir, it is advertisement when you specifically state what is to be expected at an event you are hosting, is it not? Let alone an event that is already taking place that share similarities such as auction houses. Not to mention in someones thread created specifically for an event... and another party posts a comment stating expectations for their event...

Call me emotional.. tell me to chill... rudeness is something we all can see a mile away. Anyways, back on topic please.

I wish you luck on your auction house, sir.

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Aye people do smell/see rudeness from a mile away. And anyone I asked so far on icq has said that I wasn't being rude with my post. Because I am not a rude person.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye people do smell/see rudeness from a mile away. And anyone I asked so far on icq has said that I wasn't being rude with my post. Because I am not a rude person.
One of the best things about being human is that we can have separate opinion, because we are each entitled to our own; therefore, you can believe one way and I another. This is the last I will say on this topic, as we are just cluttering up the thread and diverging its original purpose.

Since I'm posting, I guess I can update everyone on the auction.

All item lots have been filled for the Atlantic auction!!! Stay tuned for an updated list and a more accurate proposal for the auction house.

PS.

I still have item lots open for the Lake Austin Auction house. If you have anything to submit, please contact me. Thanks!