• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] The remainder of my Siege possessions for Atlantic gold or items

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi, I don't play Siege any more and am now down to one account from a high of seven. I have a few items left here that I would like to trade for Atlantic gold or items (preferably gold). Here's a list:

1. An Ethereal Tiger Statuette (15th year reward) blessed.... rideable of course, appears to breathe.

2. One house teleporter tile (don't know what happened to the other one). It has 428 charges left and is also blessed.

3. One raised garden bed.

So if anyone is interested, send a private message or reply here. I recently traded the last of my Siege gold for Atlantic gold....

A special thank you to Leawyn who was always very nice to me during my stay on Siege. Oh and Kattasrophe also....

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yes I still have all that I mentioned in this thread. I would like to trade all of it for Atlantic gold or thrilling items... Lol

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yes I still have all that I mentioned in this thread. I would like to trade all of it for Atlantic gold or thrilling items... Lol
what are you asking for it on Atl gold/how much? For some reason I cannot send a PM to you

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am hoping for a lot....what do you have on Atlantic? Castle or keep? Lol, most people there seem to be billionaires. Not me though.. I'd love an ethereal tiger on Atl. but I don't have one. Let me know what you have there, or we can meet there and talk about it. Or we could meet here on Siege but....well let me know if and what you want to do. Thanks Drakelord.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Sorry no Castle or Keep there, just few million from a contest I won, that why I was asking what you would sell the garden bed for as I could use it here on Siege. But that is ok, I will just wait for a few more months and use a bit of tax return to make a UO purchase. Good luck with your sale. I hope you fine what you seek.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
why not put out a number as to how much atl gold you want.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
why not put out a number as to how much atl gold you want.
Good idea Bo Bo. Why don't you suggest a number. You know alot more about the game than I do. I've played over 18 years and yet am still rather noobish. Why can't I be more like you, Petra, Lord God (the player), etc. I'll tell ya, my brain is full, like a box of papers, and the wind keeps blowing the top layers off.... I remember all sorts of ancient things but the new stuff just blows away. In spite of your habit of killing me on sight I still like you Bo.

Mr. Jamison

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dirt box is around 4 mil here and I'm fairly certain the conversion to atl is

1 mil siege to 7-8 milatl gold.

So I'd say around 24-32 mil Atl gold. Is the value of your dirt box.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Dirt box is around 4 mil here and I'm fairly certain the conversion to atl is

1 mil siege to 7-8 milatl gold.

So I'd say around 24-32 mil Atl gold. Is the value of your dirt box.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Rather high for just one? UO Can buy 3 for $20 USD. Now one plant bed would cost $6.66, so that would be around 24 mil, far to much for my Alta characters, best I can do is 6 mil. I have more gold here then I do there. Good luck with the sale!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I recommend using the public Gilfane forum for pricing readily available yet highly desired items. The auction threads are a treasure trove of information.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The three items are still available here on Siege for about 32 million on Atlantic. There. I made a decision. Thank you for your support. This is also a Bump. Heh.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bo thinks you should ask for more than 32. Bo will give you more than that, they are worth more

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Bo thinks you should ask for more than 32. Bo will give you more than that, they are worth more
Bo Bo, are you the Bo Bo who plays on Atlantic? Cool!!!! Lets do it (if you are...). I'll go first if you want. Just remember this, kill me not!

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I played atl for a little but prolly not the person you are thinkin of since i rarely play over there

Mr. Jamison

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm with the bo. You could prolly get 3 for garden bed. 3 for the tele tile. And a good bit for the tiger. If you then xfers the gold you would get closers to 80 mil or so at the broker above rate. 1:12.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So, you are suggesting I sell it for gold here and then find somebody on Atlantic to trade with. I've thought of that.... Bo Bo, is that what you had in mind?
Do you want to buy my remaining siege stuff for Siege gold? That'll work for me, as long as some day (and that day may never come) I will find someone ....(blah blah, I like to use the line from Godfather). And thanks Mr. Jamison, whoever you are.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bo can give you siege or atl gold, bo has plenty of both.. actually have alot more atl gold and dont do anything with it.
we will just need to work out how much gold alt gold would be fair.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
OK Bo, you can work out what's fair. I would like Atlantic gold, because gold is useful... My Siege stuff is in the Bank, and my character is named Garnet. He is logged out hidden right next to a bank, which I will tell you in private or in game with some kind of hint... Oh I already have an idea for the hint.
Lemme know when you want to do it. I can do it right now if you want. I'll go first because I like you and I trust you.

Mr. Jamison

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Bo is a good guy lol, you should come to a price then gamble for 10% either way if you win you get 10% more if he wins you get 10% less. he loves the Dice!!! :)