• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The PvP Adventures of the great Pop Tarts!

Shackles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just starting my own little thread per request for my pvp recordings.

Please note, the videos should be watched in full screen with the highest quality via you tube settings. I use Bandicam recording software, that usually only records the game window. I was able to drag the box down further to include my task bar based on some silly cheat accusations.

This video is my lunch time skirmish with the cartel. I eventually die, but it was fun =)

P.S. I have about 50 pvp videos, but I am starting over since previous videos do not include my task bar... lol...

51coronet

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats me on Elite. I just came back after several years (7 or 8 years off). Getting macros, gear, and the feel of the game back. Oh and the new rules. Chivalry used to cure 100% of the time via cleanse by fire. I Cant find the chance to cure with chivalry. Found some bogus formula unless I am doing my math wrong which is very likely. (chivalry skill x .75) + (100- (poison level * 20)).

Say I have 80 chiv vs 100 poisoner. 60 + (100-(100*20))
60+ ( 100 - 2000)
60 + (-1900) = -1840
I think they wrote the formula wrong or can someone chime in and correct my math if it is wrong. If the formula is wrong can someone fix it? I got it from stratics chivalry webpage.

Its so hard to find good detailed and complete information on any website. uoguide and stratics are both incomplate and vague on so many accounts.

Oh an my appologies if this derails the thread a bit. Guess I am somewhat on topic since I died to lethal poison in the above video and want to know what I need to do in the future to prevent that.

Shackles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The lethal didn't kill you, well it made it harder on you, but the killing blow was a death strike when you ran back in. I'm not sure of the math with chiv cure. I know Lethal can be a pain to get rid of, and sometimes even greater cure potions and the spell won't cure it.

Shackles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
no more vids? ;[
My normal computer with bandicam was having issues for a few weeks. Now there hasn't been too many fights on pac. I think everyone is going to atl and other server for fights at the moment. I'll post more when I get it up and running again, probably later this week.

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You just don't want to show the IDOC fights that last 5 min till your all stat and you're just hiding the entire time...

Shackles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well considering it is usually 2 or 3 vs 9 or 12, I think 5 minutes its pretty damn good! However, I prefer to post real fights. But I can see where more inexperienced pvpers would consider such a "fight" a fight at all, or even a victory =) Whatever tickles you! I will post more videos soon.