• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Power of PMS...

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

Crystal!!!!! You were NOT supposed to document this!

:ten:

:owned:
No, no, Sara. EM Faine told "YOU" not to document this. On the other hand, she told me to report. Luckily, for me, she wasnt specific on what I was to report. :D

*Looks around for pictures of the Bar Dancing EMs"

E

Eyes of Origin

oooooo *whispers* if you cant find any Crystal, I know I still have some*evil grin* ;)

love the cartoon btw, brought me to tears. I miss your cartoons :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally I think the " Power of PMS" should become a regular strip, highlighting the events of the Shard!

One a week will do Crystal!

:)

C

Crystal Canyon

oooooo *whispers* if you cant find any Crystal, I know I still have some*evil grin* ;)

love the cartoon btw, brought me to tears. I miss your cartoons :)
As always Morgaine, you can produce anything I ask for! Wooooot! Now, lets get together soon and go through of few of your albums...LOL (what fun this could be) :thumbsup:

C

Crystal Canyon

Personally I think the " Power of PMS" should become a regular strip, highlighting the events of the Shard!

One a week will do Crystal!

:)
Grand idea TimberWolf! Hehehe, but if I get in trouble, I'll always be able to blame it on you. (of course I might have done that anyway, but now it is written here in public that this was YOUR idea.) Makes it alot easier on me!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have broad shoulders!!! Definitely not the first or last time trouble found me!

:wall: