• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Players on Siege.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play the crafter Landreu and the gatherer Tanivar. Both of them belong to the guild Laid back Souls of Siege [LBSS]. They live at the sandstone home and wooden greenhouse/shop on the coast straight west of the south end of the mountains by Zento. They have little in the way of homicidal tendencies. :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have several accounts/chars but mostly play Freja, Archer, PvP and PvM and Tina Tink, multi crafter. I do have Rosalia, alchemist, scriber, Cook, RedRose, Tamer but I sucks as tamer :( and 2 more chars, who mainly hold houses and sometimes are played of an old friend.
I live in my castle in Safe Haven, but also have the shop/Hub Young Travelers Inn in New Magincia, a mining house at Cove, (old NEW2 house), a castle SW of Brit swamp, a Guild Tower in Safe Haven and a little hub near Shame.
Don't run if you see me in the wilderness, even when Freja is a vampire, she had not killed innocent for very long time so you should be safe unless you make her mad.
I run the guild, The Dark Outlaws, that was meant to be a kind of Robin Hood guild, but ended up as a friendlig and helpful group of players.