• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@ the play of Happy Face

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You called me a puss for house hiding. So I came out and told you to duel me. You ran away, then proceeded to dump on me even ask I kept asking you to duel me.

THEN. About the 5th time I told you to dismount and duel me after you tried to Explo-curse dump me for the 50th time you called in your buddies Avatar and Legion who THEN tried to gank me via para gank.

You're trash. You wouldn't duel me because you're scared I can probably beat you.

Thats only what I can get from this.

The play of Chaos even jumped in to make it a 4v1 and STILL you trash couldn't kill me.

Its a freaking joke almost. At least you coulda accepted my offer and tried to beat me 1v1? Mono e Mono? What is this crap man?

I mean, I don't even like the player of Chaos and im pretty sure he would back me up saying I was running around yelling for a duel the entire time you guys tried to gank me.

AND BE REMINDED. THIS IS AFTER HE CALLED ME A PUSS FOR HOUSE HIDING.

I may hide in the house when its 5v1 but you hide behind people. I cant do that, I am a guild of me. and one buddy and thats it.

What a joke. Whoever's guild these players are in should be ashamed.

And thats not me talking smack, thats being real. AS anyone here will tell you, if you get asked to duel and refuse its because you're scared you will lose. I admit, there are quite a few people better then me.

So why wouldn't you duel me? Calling in Legion to try and dismount me, Avatar to poison me and bleed me. And the whole time Im just yelling

"WTF DUEL ME PANSY"

Tell me how I coulda made that clearer to your stupid head. :wall:

ohhh.

PS: I should give this trammie some credit, he did get me in the house after a few spell dumps.

Isn't a duel. You're a scared little trammilite and everybody saw it happen.

U

UltimateNoob

You called me a puss for house hiding. So I came out and told you to duel me. You ran away, then proceeded to dump on me even ask I kept asking you to duel me.

THEN. About the 5th time I told you to dismount and duel me after you tried to Explo-curse dump me for the 50th time you called in your buddies Avatar and Legion who THEN tried to gank me via para gank.

You're trash. You wouldn't duel me because you're scared I can probably beat you.

The play of Chaos even jumped in to make it a 4v1 and STILL you trash couldn't kill me.

Its a freaking joke almost. At least you coulda accepted my offer and tried to beat me 1v1? Mono e Mono? What is this crap man?

I mean, I don't even like the player of Chaos and im pretty sure he would back me up saying I was running around yelling for a duel the entire time you guys tried to gank me.

I may hide in the house when its 5v1 but you hide behind people. I cant do that, I am a guild of me. and one buddy and thats it.

And thats not me talking smack, thats being real. AS anyone here will tell you, if you get asked to duel and refuse its because you're scared you will lose. I admit, there are quite a few people better then me.

So why wouldn't you duel me? Calling in Legion to try and dismount me, Avatar to poison me and bleed me. And the whole time Im just yelling

"WTF DUEL ME PANSY"

ohhh.

PS: I should give this trammie some credit, he did get me in the house after a few spell dumps.

It doesn't make any sense for a stealth archer to challenge a mage to a duel. Stealth archers don't duel, they take pot shots, run, and hide... not that there's anything wrong with that (I play one)... but its not dueling. And I seriously doubt that Happy Face was afraid of you doing anything, other than getting him to flag and then running away and hiding.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

"WTF DUEL ME PANSY"

ohhh.

Jesus Christ you're a parasite. Leave these forums.

M

mutau

are you going to turn this into a theological debate? if so, i'll move it to UH OT.
they have lots of those there. we don't need it here.

S

SUPRsalad

this thread is incredibly boring. you should just lock it down because its so boring..