• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Phoenix Diary

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The novel is on Harper Collins' Authonomy.com, should anyone care to preview it. Feedback from readers will be used to tweak the manuscript before submission to publishers. No need to register on the website or to read the whole thing unless you want to. You can take a look and post your comments here.

Many thanks to Dairy Queen (aka Rachel Cowan) for the cover art and to my UO friends who read chapters and offered their comments, criticism and encouragements. I appreciate your time, your thoughts and your interest.

http://thephoenixdiary.com/

Last edited:

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This is an amazing story and if anyone says this story is awful they are not right in the head. I back you up on this story 100% DeadBob amazing detail and imagination. This gives me courage and hope that I can finish my own story. Way to go DeadBob I am so proud of you! :heart: