• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Perfect Daemon Slayer Weapon.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to make a perfect Daemon Slayer Weapon for Frarc with imbuing in the future.

How would you put it together?

Know that Frarc has no other skills then:

120 Swords
120 Resist
120 Tactics
120 Parry
120 Healing
120 Anatomy

One thing i know will be certain on the weapon is Daemon Slayer. :)

Tell me how you see the weapon will look like, what kind and why you would build it like that.

:)

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will you be adding mana leech and stamina leech?

I have an old school warrior like yours, although he has focus until I get all the 120 scrolls I need.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm asking you all what you should do to make the perfect daemon slayer. :)

Just imagen you have a a character with 120 imbuing and access to all ingredients. How would you make my sword? :)

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess that depends on what Daemons to hunt with ....
Thought I would suggest to add at least mana leech and stamina leech to it. (Due to the lack of focus/med/chiv in your template.) Throw in some SSI for possible highest swing-/attack speed and you are somewhat set depending on intensity weight of those properties: demon slayer, ml, sl, ssi and probably some di. Depending on weighting you might need to lower the di-bonus from an exceptional weapon to fit all others in.

C

Capt.E

This is obviously a pvm weapon so stam and mana leech. Scimitars are nice for doom mobs around df. Use trinket on suit. Ssi is nice and depending on what ring and bracelet, you may not need di at all. I am really looking forward to imbuing for the ring and bracelet combos more than anything. Finally that hci dci fc/fcr di ring may be a possibility :D.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since you have no chiv for concentrate then a poison weapon ^^

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there any sword weapons that can be used to poison?
Butcher knife,cleaver,not sure on garg weps.
But i think poster meant a poison damage type wep.
As for daemon slayer sword,
Radiant scimitar exceptionally made by gm+ smith w/ gm arms lore in iron for hi damage increase right off the top.
demon slayer
Mana leech 40+
Stam leech 40+
ssi 30
If imbuing allows for another slot, I'd add defense chance increase as hi as i could get it. Never have enough.
Then enhance with appropriate material(bronze if i recall?) to get most poison percentage damage.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont know if you can imbue damage distribution to be honest, that being said :)

edit: sry for double post.

demons are generelly weak to poison damage

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm doing pretty good with the weapon i have against normal daemons and paragon daemons. Against the new Fire daemons i'm having a hard time. The leeches on the "future" new weapon seems to be the key . That looks what i'm missing today on the old one. :)

I appreciate everyone thought on it. :)

R

RichDC

Cant remember how the weighting would work but, i would be possibly using a gargolye for this (glass sword 2s weap with mortal and armour ignore)

Demon Slayer
40HLD
40HLA
40HML
40DI

As i said im not sure how the weights will affect that which is why i havent gone to 50 on any of them...if you could then the Mana leech would be raising up higher.

2s weap with 90 stam = 1.25ss
Divine fury = capped stam
Hla should negate the lower Defence you take from casting, HLD will make you hit HLA more :)

And the mana leech...is kinda obvious, If...you say, arent gargoyle and using a different type of weapon, then i would drop the HLD for the mace and shield glasses, add a little SS and then put the rest into HML.