• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Palin/Clinton SNL Clip

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still laughing and shocked on how much Tina Fey is like Sarah Palin!
If you missed the SNL clip, you can check it out here. YouTube removed all videos due to copyright infringment. No matter what your political stance, this skit was priceless!
"Mine, supposed to be MINE!"

Z

ZippyW

I swear that for the first part of that, I thought it really WAS Palin!!! It was HILARIOUS. One of the funniest things ever on SNL. I'll tune in to watch more of that any time they can get Tina Fey on. Funny how, now that she has left SNL, she has her biggest and best skit ever!

G

Granjell

I'm still kicking myself for erasing it from the DVR by accident! It was HILLARY-OUS, I agree!!!

S

soupandquackers

I was laughing when i saw that too. SNL hasnt had anything good in awhile and this will be a classic.

S

SSniffleslam

I just love how she's pulled off the great northern accent too!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I just love how she's pulled off the great northern accent too!!

I was thinking the same thing. It took me most of 20 years to lose mine and after listening to these clips my kids have noticed traces of it coming back, yah noh, aye?!! She did a great job. Those clips were hillarious!!

G

Granjell

Tina Fey should be voting Republican in hopes of job security!!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loved the part about Joe Biden growing up in Scranton. That is so true about how undesirable a place it is. Also the part with the talent portion made me spit diet coke..haha

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
October 18, 2008

Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is set to appear tonight on NBC's Saturday Night Live.

Whether Palin will interact with Tina Fey, who has portrayed the Alaska governor in skits since SNL's season premiere Sept. 13, was not announced.
This starts in like 10 minutes if anyone is interested! I'm planning on watching at least the first half hour. Should be interesting!

S

Stubby

COOL SKIT! Nice to know she can make fun of herself. Tina did great as always, its amazing she looks like the Gov.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know right! At first I wasn't even certain it was Tina Fey at first. The Alec Baldwin calling her Tina was funny too..:lol:

S

Stubby

Did you catch her in the Weekend Update? Amy did a rap song with "eskimos" and Palen was beboping with everyone else while sitting at the desk with Seth, doing a 'raise the roof'. Then she said the sign off for Update. :popcorn:

S

soupandquackers

I found this one funnier only becuase it has Will Ferrell in it, i miss the old cast members, the new ones just dont seem to cut it for me.