• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Origin PVP smacktalk thread- Part 3.5

• Thread starter imported_Chaucer of TS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lariat

I found this pic of an AV expressing his anger at getting his ass handed to him once again. You can tell from the hat and various nerdy features that it is in fact a genuine pic. I'm not sure which one it is, but I have a pretty strong hunch... Sorry you die so much :<

H

hackandslash

isnt AV a tram guild????why do you wanna talk smack on some trammies LOL.I mean are they pushing your buttons that bad that you have to make a post on stratics???what did a tram guild do to you to make you do that???Next time you wanna talk some smack, come fight FL. im sure we can give you plenty to wine about on the boards rather than bash trammies with very little or no pvp expierence!

M

Morgaine

ROFL that is too funny! Esp. coming from someone who hid in the house almost the whole time and threw out a couple ev's and poison fields here and there. Then again, hiding in the house is what saved your butt :p

C

Coldshadow

ahhh a cartoonist!

Tsk Tsk, A.V. sure seems to have gotten you in a pinch. What happened anyway to make you feel you had to post such? Did you die? Did you lose some insurance moneys? oh wait....did you get bored hiding in a house?????

Take a book with you to read next time. I hear that helps!

L

Lariat

Actually, I was just randomly browsing the internet, saw the AV hat, and it struck me as funny. Not sure what Morgaine's talking about since I haven't really been in game much lately (due to working 60h a week). The last fight I was in was with FFBz, not AV.

C

Coldshadow

Actually, I was just randomly browsing the internet, saw the AV hat, and it struck me as funny. Not sure what Morgaine's talking about since I haven't really been in game much lately (due to working 60h a week). The last fight I was in was with FFBz, not AV.
Honestly not meaning to be smart *^& here but if you havent been in game and you havent been fighting any A.V.......how is you come to the conclusion that any A.V. member is "getting his ass handed to him once again"? And you are "Sorry you die so much :<"? How do you know ( or think) they are dieing so much if your not in game and playing with them?

Just mind boggling....please do tell us how you do this.:D

L

Lariat

Even if I'm not in game, I still talk to people who are. I hear stories.

M

Morgaine

No he's right, it was 3 of his fellow guildmates that were there... theres a couple of them that I still get mixed up now and then, kinda all blends together under one guild tag.... but either way, it wasnt you house hiding, it was your guild mates... so for that I will admit I was wrong... but the statement is true for them, house hiding is what saved their butts

L

Lady Tiger

*Giggles really hard and wets pants* AV are some good trash talkers on yew gate Thanks for the laughs. I'll be sending AV my dry cleaners bill.

P

Piehunter

I guess FL picked a shard they knew they wouldn't get curbstomped on. Thus, why they never showed on Great Lakes.

C

Coldshadow

This thread should just be deleted, I have yet to see one pvper post in here.
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the names used on the boards to post are not the same names of the characters used to PvP?

Just a thought.:blushing:

M

Morgaine

Most AV dont talk trash at all, but I will rebutle if needed.... and those who talk trash well, unfortunately it reflects on the rest of the guild. If I'm gonna die, I would rather do it in silence or laugh about it and if i dont die, well then its just a sweeter victory to me to not talk trash at all and go on my merry way

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the names used on the boards to post are not the same names of the characters used to PvP?

Just a thought.:blushing:
Yeah, but none of you are from my guild.

Therefore I know for a fact that you are not a pvper.

M

Morgaine

awww Multani, give some of us credit ;) we attempt to do it and might even succeed sometimes, not just talking about AV, I mean other guilds too... but give us time, we're trammies remember?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the exceptions of chokepoints containing x2 the numbers of those they fight, FL has been beaten more times then they have been victorious. I dont know how AV or LSN or whatever fare against them, but for a shard FL is supposed to be colonizing, we pretty much do as we please without any opposition.

Most the time we do despises for a fight, even get a FL ghost who shows up to see if we're spawning, and nobody comes.

I was told by Sin Vigor, come to one of their 3 shards. Well, I'm on all 3.. and I hardly see FL.

FL doesnt rule anymore.. anywhere. I can tell you that much.

PS: :heart: Multani, now a pvper has spoken :p (other then yourself)

C

Coldshadow

Yeah, but none of you are from my guild.

Therefore I know for a fact that you are not a pvper.
ok ok you made me laugh but.....

PvP stands for player verses player. If none of us are Pvpers except people in your guild....who the heck are you all Pvping against? Each Other? LOL
(Good tactics i would say if you want to confess that you always win!)

IM sorry, just had to ask on that one.;)

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only place i see LSN is usually around their house at the moongate.

I see no Dynasty anymore hardly at all.

Fl only raids when they have ATLEAST 2x the numbers.

AV shows up a little bit everywhere, spawns and gate.

Who else is there... H@TE? They dont even fight, they precast a dump then if you live, they dissapear.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok ok you made me laugh but.....

PvP stands for player verses player. If none of us are Pvpers except people in your guild....who the heck are you all Pvping against? Each Other? LOL
(Good tactics i would say if you want to confess that you always win!)

IM sorry, just had to ask on that one.;)
Its pretty simple really... I play basketball. I love to play basketball, Im average at basketball.. Am I a Basketball Player? No.

See where Im going?

Besides, you guys call AV trammies and that they arent pvpers, yet ive seen AV wipe the floor with LSN before. So, who did you lose to?

I

Intoxication

its summer i have kids they like to swim and do stuff outside. so my uo time is very limited right now.
the only time av kills us is when we only have two or three reds at yew gate and they have about 8 blues hugging the guard zone with ffbz helping them as well. they never seem to stay around for a fair fight.
I dont talk trash and im not going to start but you have to know your facts before you start talking crap yourself.

M

Morgaine

can tell Intox hasnt been playing much, which is understandable, but dont play it up that you are better than we are, I have seen LSN hugging that guard zone, but now you have houses there.... now its run out of the house, hit people a couple times and then run back in the house before you die and dont tell me hiding in the house is any better than staying in a guard zone, seems like pretty much the same concept to me, besides it is a very very rare thing for us to ever have more than 4 or 5 people at the gate, still dont understand that issue either since you have alliances with how many guilds now?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, Ive seen even numbers AV take out LSN. And thats with LSN inside their house fighting.

You really should follow your own advice, because i can guarantee FFBz would not be helping AV... especially if they outnumbered.. Do you even think before you talk? AV attacks us, we attack them as well.

It's really pretty funny, because id be willing to bet that a 5 v 5 fight, AV would beat LSN. Lets set it up, id be more then happy to mediate any rules.

C

Crow

AV take out LSN? HA!

Granted I have been out of the game for almost 4 months...but that would be something to see.

I

Intoxication

again they got there facts all mixed up. FFBz always holds AVs hand. they protect them at the gate and at there spawns. if you try to say they dont you are flat out full of BS. my guess is your eyes are brown and thats not there true color.

M

Morgaine

We do not need our hands held by FFBz or anyone else for that matter. And again its obvious you havent been playing much, otherwise you would know that. If we fight you with FFBz or anyone else, its not because we need our hands held.... its because no one other than the alliances you have like your guild.

This is the only thing you can throw at us though, I noticed. That seems to be your come back for everything! but it is getting old to even read it anymore.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
again they got there facts all mixed up. FFBz always holds AVs hand. they protect them at the gate and at there spawns. if you try to say they dont you are flat out full of BS. my guess is your eyes are brown and thats not there true color.

Nice avoiding my idea of AV vs LSN equal number field fight by repeating your false accusations. FFBz is in 0 alliances with anyone on Origin. We fight everyone, that means AV, LSN, FL, H@TE, and whatever guilds are in felucca.

Id love to see you prove your accusations. The only time we come to help AV is if FL is raiding somewhere, because they are our priority #1. If FL was doing a spawn and LSN was doing a raid on them, we would have FL as a priority #1 as well.

The main difference between LSN and AV, is AV doesnt complain when we attack them. You guys are just too sore that we wanted no part of your alliance.

Stop making excuses.. come out of your house when there are even numbers, and stop coming here to pvp.. try doing it in game. Thanks :)

I

Intoxication

kinda funny you say that when you're also here trash talking

LMFAO

L

Lady Tiger

I've just got to clear up a few things. One. FFBz didn't alliance with LSN/D due to the fact they would at once min. kill us and the next help us. Two while stealthing in despise a few days ago I came up on Germini killing the coon and I stopped to help, my thief granny doesn't do much damage, so I cast bs's over and over and heal him. when exe shows up germini calls ffbz.

i'd say those last few posts were alittle off

C

Crow

I would love to see a field battle, even number or otherwise...would have loved to catch them at a spawn, other then a small handfull doing an AM rats...I highly doubt anyone in LSN or D would shy away from something such as what you suggest, if there were someone around to set it up.

And to the best of my knowledge LSN never wanted an alliance with FFBz. I've spoken with a few members here and there to try and set up something fun, or work together for the hell of it, but that is nothing new for me. So not sure what you're talking about there.

And Tiger, we both know you're the one who is a little off ;)

L

Lariat

Just a question... Why is it whenever AV is losing against smaller numbers, FFBz always comes rolling in? And don't even try to deny it. It JUST HAPPENED AGAIN. And yeah, we may have been using a house for a slight tactical advantage (we were outnumbered, after all), but we fight on real pvp characters. You know, ones that can't run back to the gate and call guards. Seriously, if PvP skill were IQ, AV would have the collective intelligence of a slug.

I

irunfromreds

OMG...people ,LSN,D and all you that are complaining!!!What the heck is wrong with you???Av is a trammy guild that has little to no pvp expierence.I thought you were pvp guilds???This cracks me up so bad cause you are either threatend by these trammys or you dont have what it takes to fight FL or any other pvp guilds.Before you respond to this ask yourself, how does bashing trammies help my pvp guild?? Come on people, so what if they call for help from FFBZ...they are tram, they prolly need the help....so why complain? if your a pvp guild you should be able to kill them both... why are you crying because they call in others??? if i was in a tram guild i know i would call in people.So my question to all you PVP guild is......why are you crying over a little tram guild when you can fight and cry over real pvp guilds like FL???

L

Lariat

The reason I'm "crying" is because they always say they never call in FFBz, and that they can beat us even numbers. They make ridiculous claims with nothing to back them up.

I

irunfromreds

ok, so what, they call in some help and need help. havent you ever heard that actions speak louder than words???? So stop your posting, kill them and FFBZ.I mean if a little tram guild is getting you all bent out of shape then your obviously not good at pvp.Most pvpers i know of on origin complain about FL, never heard one complaint from them haveing trouble with AV, they just smoke them and fight the real pvpers.

M

Morgaine

lol here we go again.... when we got to the gate, one ffbz was there fighing someone, who it was i dont remember, but it wasnt lsn, ..... then we started in with D but he logged... I guess we were so bad he got bored... but then lucky us, here comes more people from lsn and d, who yes at first did okay and killed us, with the help of exe.... really nice..... exe decides to leave and so its just d/lsn and av... and sometimes one ffbz when he popped in....

Lariat, I wish you would get your facts straight before posting them on here.... I really do....but I understand you came in a lil late to the party and i hate to inform you of this but at one point there were as many LSN/D ppl as there was AV and you still died once, oh wait.... you hid in the house after you died the 1st time.... so of course you only died once... but the rest of your guildmates, well, they didnt fare so well.... so maybe this time it should be me saying, Sorry you all died so much....

and here in the middle of AV killing off LSN and D, comes a couple FFBz through the gate.... so what do we do? stop fighting you because they showed up and started to kill a couple of you as well???? pffffffffft as I told you before, that would be a coop out on our part, something I dont think any of us were interested in. I dont see LSN or D stop fighting us when FL or Exe show up....... And if you noticed, FFBz didnt stay around for too long.... so it was mainly AV who was handing out the the death cards last night, not FFBz and for sure not LSN... ohhh by the way what happened to Lost Soul and his pets?

Save the crap, the whining is getting old, ... there were others there that I am sure would tell you how it was or wasnt... but go ahead, try to paint this wonderful picture of LSN and D and how good you all are... and how bad we are and how we need FFBz to hold our hand... I find it funny

L

Lady Tiger

morgaines? you as long winded in rl as you are in the forums? lol

M

Morgaine

One, its Morgaine, two, no, but they wanna tell sad sappy stories i will tell them too

I

irunfromreds

you know that if all the guilds that go to fel would cut thier differences then you all would prolly kill FL and keep your spawns alot more than you do now.on Pac guilds did just that and they are doing alot better, but you guys like to complain about stupid stuff.I mean the guild that claims to be pvp like LSN and D like to complain about AV the trammy guild.Why do you have to come to the boards to bash AV, why not just kill them in the game and leave them be???Havent you noticed that FL never talks smack about AV or any other guilds??? thats cause the kill them and leave them be, thats enough said without even saying anything when that happens..

C

Crow

When we first transferred LSN was friendly with AV, even tried working together. Some members on both sides were even free to use each other’s voice programs. However, it only really worked when it was only 1 or 2 of us with a lot of them, or other way around. And even then it was just doing unraided spawns. Actual fighting on the field wasn't working, and caused more frustration then anything.

After a while it got old spending more time talking then doing. And after being told to leave when offering to help with spawns, and a general frustration with them, we decided it would be more fun to fight and kill them.

When I was around we never shyed away from a fight with FL, and would purposely do spawns to alert their scouts and draw a fight. Sense that was the only way to get one prior to fighting AV. We all know a majority of FL have been doing this for years, and have no real need or interest in doing their own spawns on a regular basis.

So, sorry we want to join in on the raiding and spawn war fun without joining yet another huge jaded conglomerate of people with no real interest in keeping things balanced or getting more people into fel and pvp in general.

I would contend that our fighting, and the silly smack talking is a good thing for both guilds and the game in general. And especially the Origin boards, unless these are getting in the way of the update posts that are so important to read, cause you know, those who actually care are far too inept to read when we first log in to the game, or go to uo.com...

And Tiger, I am personally insulted by your blatant ignoring of my troll to poke fun at you...:p!!!

L

Lady Tiger

don't worry crow I didn't ignore you I just whined and said i'd wait till you were ingame to get back at you. wink lol

C

chubby

im all for a 5v5 once i get my internet on my comp workin again and its not FFBz holdin AV's hand its AV holding FFBz's hand thats all AV does wen LSN got on origin they help our hand then we had our dislikes then AV goes to holding FL's hand then FFBz started to show up and show that they can take out FL most the time i give u guys props for takin em out outnubered u guys are organized thats good but as soon as AV found out that u can take out FL they went a help FFBz's hand and i like some FFBz but one still has my suit and that just makes em all go down and look worse

I

irunfromreds

chuby, if you ask a AV if they are new to pvp, 99% will say yes, i talked to one and he said that all of AV is new to pvp and does need help.So whats your point, these guys are trammies and dont mind asking for help.So whats your complaint???are you mad they ask for help or jealous that the get help?lol these trammies have you guys all bent out of shape it looks like lol, go trammies !!!

I

Intoxication

no not really. i don't really care about them. the only thing that bugs me is when they come on here claiming they don't talk trash while talking trash at the same time. i will be planing a event that they are more then welcome to come to and try to prove themselves. details will be posted as soon as I'm done working up the post. there will be a lot of nice prizes.

M

Morgaine

We decided that with all the whining and crying lately, we would post a lil something for LSN and D, enjoy :) and and Lady Tiger, the diapers are yours... ya know, for the pants wetting issue you have

I

Intoxication

like i said just come to our even and show us what you have. words on these boards do not make you any better at pvp. oh pictures that are cut and pasted dont do much for you either.

M

Morgaine

its just a cartoon someone did, not a cut and paste and you're right words on the board dont mean anything... actions speak louder than words

S

Shot

im all for a 5v5 once i get my internet on my comp workin again and its not FFBz holdin AV's hand its AV holding FFBz's hand thats all AV does wen LSN got on origin they help our hand then we had our dislikes then AV goes to holding FL's hand then FFBz started to show up and show that they can take out FL most the time i give u guys props for takin em out outnubered u guys are organized thats good but as soon as AV found out that u can take out FL they went a help FFBz's hand and i like some FFBz but one still has my suit and that just makes em all go down and look worse
Chubby, you seem to have a thing about hands... not sure what that all means, but hasn't LSN pretty much left Origin? Only time I see any of you it's with D members maybe. Going down the list, I've encountered

- Al Bundy who tried to kill my non-PvP tamer in Destard and ended up dead.
- BLue Night who I've only ever seen once outside a house.
-Dr Thompson who I helped kill
- Fig who runs really fast but can't do much else
- franticwarrior the average dismounter, nothing special
- Injin Joe even less special than Frantic
- Lariat tries, but no cigar
- Lost Soul the pet owner who has trouble keeping pets alive
- Spirali who's fun to kill if he's not running house to house.

Frankly, I haven't seen one LSN who is even decent at PvP, but maybe your best have gone on to other shards. Anyway, you can continue the smack talk here, we (the trammy AV's) will continue owning you when you aren't house hiding.

L

Lady Tiger

well moregripe it was funny...you get a c- for trying to get me to laugh.

Sorry if I don't go out and pvp but being on dial up is kind of hard to keep up with speed hackers. I'm always there to rez and heal my fellow guildies.

Status
Not open for further replies.