• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] The Order of the Dragon Fish

Crimson Hawk Moth

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I wouldn't mind more information. IE how active are the players in the guild. Is this a main guild or more a guild for side characters. How active is the Community on LS. What is the housing situation over there. I have been playing with Idea of moving all my toons from Baja to somewhere, but I would have to be super sure the move would be in my best interest before I made that sort of commitment.

Moldy Fishmonger

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I wouldn't mind more information. IE how active are the players in the guild. Is this a main guild or more a guild for side characters. How active is the Community on LS. What is the housing situation over there. I have been playing with Idea of moving all my toons from Baja to somewhere, but I would have to be super sure the move would be in my best interest before I made that sort of commitment.
I know I would love to see you join us on LS!