The official Invitation to Fell!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

Dain

So over the past few weeks there has been a bit of a spike in the action in fell. There has been decent numbers on both sides throughout most of the day and night.

As a ploy to help keep this standard and to increase participation in fell ever further, Minax is extending it's official welcome to the people of Oceania.

We're looking to introduce new players to the world of fell in a way many haven't experienced before.

We have on offer a substantial website with highly active reporters delivering an extensive database of everything from game rules and play styles to recommended templates, spell combos, pvp tips and guides and even downloadable macros and desktops for your characters.

We've open arms to anyone that wishes to be helped and guided in any play-style from solely PvM to PvP and everything in between. The alliance is highly active during the morning and daytimes hours with a predominately family orientated mentality (excluding Corey, he's a cow).

Also soon to come is a none-faction alliance which will be dedicated to PvP.

Feel free to PM or ICQ me with any questions or enquires.

D

Dain

Which Sir, would in fact be my character.

You might also discover that, I gave that account away (about 3 days ago) to someone who is restarting UO after a 6 year break. I doubt you will see them in fell for a good 3-4 months, if at all, since they're not a PvP orientated player.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
Newcastle, NSW
Which Sir, would in fact be my character.

You might also discover that, I gave that account away (about 3 days ago) to someone who is restarting UO after a 6 year break. I doubt you will see them in fell for a good 3-4 months, if at all, since they're not a PvP orientated player.
well thats info someone doesnt know. especially since i havent been around for 3 days