• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The next event will be?

The next event should be what?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You may select two choices, but do not have to. Poll will close in ten days. If you select "something else" please post with your idea. Thank you!

Mona

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A caravan.. monarchy perhaps.. protected by knights..with banners and everything. King Mentiras must be protected by his knights.... must make it from point a to b while being ambushed by party poopers..the caravan must have some cool loot to draw the raiders ... like bos or repair kits.. I'd raid that caravan for sure! I love bos. Well, I no longer have accounts but I'd seek minions on your caravan for sure. You can be a trickster and deploy fake pawn caravans too.

then part two of your event will deal with captured party poopers and prison break.. oh that can be a lot of fun.. unless you guys pull your candelabra stunt again.

jk... GL!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A caravan.. monarchy perhaps.. protected by knights..with banners and everything. King Mentiras must be protected by his knights.... must make it from point a to b while being ambushed by party poopers..the caravan must have some cool loot to draw the raiders ... like bos or repair kits.. I'd raid that caravan for sure! I love bos. Well, I no longer have accounts but I'd seek minions on your caravan for sure. You can be a trickster and deploy fake pawn caravans too.

then part two of your event will deal with captured party poopers and prison break.. oh that can be a lot of fun.. unless you guys pull your candelabra stunt again.

jk... GL!

I could go with this...sounds like a fun way to win a new robe :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
selected Paintball and Chutes and Ladders, my two favorites.... Munk, what was that other game we played in the mountain pass? I remember that being fun, also

(nm, found it in your event guide - Capture the Flag :) )

Last edited:

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Capture the Flag was fun! If we could get more than 4 to come it would be a good time =)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The next events in order will be snake, paintball and chutes and ladders.