• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The New Museum of Holiday gifts and Global events is now OPEN

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a safe teleporter to the museum form Cronus shop on the east side of luna
[currently only works one way- no idea]

This teleporter is for ease of getting there and also as a escape should any person cause problems...again this is felucca so...so...well...

Griefers will be perma banned...so dont!!!

Enjoy and dont destroy............

ive dropped loads of runes untill teleporters fixed

open box style museum....green sign boxes are viewable and red sign boxes are not...for one reason or another...some are priavte some are ongoing not finished and some have lockdown issues..ie iam maxed out untill i free some more space....

267 208 357

please dont take valuables.....make sure u are insured....and just enjoy it....felucca aint a scary place....its a fun place on the dark side of trammel....i cannot be responsible for any action other take in felucca...

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please dont take valuables.....make sure u are insured....and just enjoy it....felucca aint a scary place....its a fun place on the dark side of trammel....i cannot be responsible for any action other take in felucca...
I love it..a disclaimer :)

Get over there guys..it's worth a visit and there has been a lot of care and hard work put into this!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love it..a disclaimer :)

Get over there guys..it's worth a visit and there has been a lot of care and hard work put into this!
hehehheeee...see below and read the really ''small print''

...................................................................................

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the teleporter from cronus shop is now working again.....the shop is north east side of luna...[great new shop btw]....the museum is open to anyones viewing pleasure