• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the new logo....

• Thread starter GnaxSeastrom
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

GnaxSeastrom

I saw some blog post...think it was on tso-e...that showed one new logo.

Is it true that that would be the new logo and that EA changed their minds and not going to have the EALand logo with a design similar to TSO to even further separate it from TSO? I thought I saw an EALand logo with the lettering similar to the TSO logo lettering with the three rooftops like the TSO logo.

G

Oh, I haven't seen that anywhere at all.
Maybe its on the blog somwehre?

goodluck.

S

Sian

Whilst trying to use the EA.com contact us for a query yesterday - I noticed that The Sims Online is not in the drop down list any more? Odd I think.....

Then I scroll back up and EA Land is there lol

M

mariotso

makes me want to sing the barney song!
i love you, you love me...

G

<blockquote><hr>

It makes me think of this:

[/ QUOTE ]
Close - but, to me it's more "Chutes &amp; Ladders" (shrugs)

G

Here is the link to the Wiki design page that Margaret started......showing the blue Logo......she is the Dev working on the logos .

<font color="blue">EA Land logo designs</font>

If you *truly* want to affect the outcome of the logo, then please click on the disscussion tab at the top and tell her what you like and don't like about both logos.

If you are polite, helpfully specific and clear, about what you want~like~dont like, you could well influence what we end up with! Posting in the Wiki has proven to have a lot of influence with the developers.

Just note, the page has been up since September with no comments or feedback, at all, to Margaret about the logo she worked on.....how is she to know how we all feel about it and what we prefer, if no one says anything?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Here is the link to the Wiki design page that Margaret started......showing the blue Logo......she is the Dev working on the logos .

<font color="blue">EA Land logo designs</font>

If you *truly* want to affect the outcome of the logo, then please click on the disscussion tab at the top and tell her what you like and don't like about both logos.

If you are polite, helpfully specific and clear, about what you want~like~dont like, you could well influence what we end up with! Posting in the Wiki has proven to have a lot of influence with the developers.

Just note, the page has been up since September with no comments or feedback, at all, to Margaret about the logo she worked on.....how is she to know how we all feel about it and what we prefer, if no one says anything?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sooo... what are you saying? That childish behavior and egregious insults won't work?
Damn..... I don't have a chance.

G

The logo is extremely childish. Maybe they were trying to make it colorful to show that the game is fun (?
), but this logo could give the wrong image about the game.