• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The new dye tubs in Luna for public use

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We bid you make use of the the new vet reward Metal Tub and a White Cloth Tub (liberated from a Pirate) courtesy of the ELV & Wardens of the Abyss Guilds! Locked down for Public use at "Ye Olde BODy Shoppe" near the corner of South & East Streets...

Sorry, all the spiked egg nog was all drank by some burly gentleman in a bright red elven wear. But please do avail yourself of a sampling from our three Liquor Smuggler's Caches (liberated via a Letter of Marque from the good Lord British himself!)

Offerings include:

-- A Bottle of White Rose Zinfandel
-- A Jug of Salty Dog Paws Mead
-- A Jug of Moonshine

BTW: I'm sure one of us may be persuaded to part with a bottle for that special Xmas stocking stuffer:)

Yuletide Greetings from H & S & P!

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
By order of Britainian ATF, I hereby take you into custody and seize your property for the posession of stolen and illegal alcoholic beverages.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:::Jumps aboard my stripped dowm Tokuno Rum-runner and leaves your oversized Gargoyle Coast Guardian floundering in my wake! :::

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have agents about, could be any port, anytime. I know you will return and carry on this illegal practice, you cant resist the thrill and prosperity. Turn yourself in or you'll be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life, not that you will elude us for a lifetime anyway.

(liberated via a Letter of Marque from the good Lord British himself!)
And Ive heard that one before...

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh a Christmas sourpuss!

Blow off some work and come back and join us a spell.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for having the public white cloth and metallic tubs!!! I re-colored a bunch of my chars with these available. Much appreciated!

-OBSIDIAN-

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You - and all others - are very welcome, Obsidian. Hopefully our decision to set it public pre-empted the usual "Price Gougers" from charging $$$ for bolts of white cloth:)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
confusing whiteness now..... all three (new tub, dread spider and reward cloth) are different.... I'm still partial to the reward cloth version, tho :)