• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The new dread war horses

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i agree, make some of the more rare stuff and uber stuff faction only to drag the pixil crack wh@res into factions.

but then we would have to put up with them.....

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We already have with the Moonglow event, people are joining to gain rewards, but do no work for them. In Pub 53, if I am correct there will be a bonus for the faction that holds the towns. So they will be jumping factions back and forth to gain. While the true factioneers will be doing what we love!

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We already have with the Moonglow event, people are joining to gain rewards, but do no work for them. In Pub 53, if I am correct there will be a bonus for the faction that holds the towns. So they will be jumping factions back and forth to gain. While the true factioneers will be doing what we love!
Naturally, the devs make it so trammies can free ride on the backs of the pvpers and benefit off of everything we do. Blah, this is why I need to grief.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they should remove the guard zone in felucca Cove just like they did with mag

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We don't know what the event link into factions will be 100%. The war horses could be more powerful when used by a factioner once the time comes, so it's a bit early to be pessimistic.

I was expecting them to be faction mounts, but knowing how much some folks would whine because Fel players get *anything* I figured they'd be available to all. It's all dandy to excluded Fel from things, but never the other way round lol. Sad but true :(

Wenchy