• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "New" Dev Team and Mesanna

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Just saying, I've been back a few months now and the new team has been excellent. I've had a couple of really odd problems and they've all been straightened out. Even had an after hours visit on an issue that was a really tricky one! All 3 times things were worked out to my complete satisfaction. It's not like you page and *bam* someone is there instantly to fix it. But in a day or so it gets done. I mean it's a game after all, not like someone is trapped in a mine or something. But compared to the old days, when you would call people on the phone even, and they had no idea what you were talking about. Really gotta give them credit. I imagine the hours they put into this is incredible. Anyways, a public kudos and thank you!