• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Chef Directory

B

BellaofCats

T-Pring - Grandmaster Chef of the Catskills Shard

Please PM me here should you need anything or Visit my Vendor at: Empire Vendors @ coordinates 31 33N, 26 5E in Malas

Safe travels,

Bella & T-Pring

G

Lace - GM Chef on Catkills shard

Orders accepted via PM or ICQ at 69498532

L

Lord Franklin

Introducing Wallaby, also a GM Chef on the Catskills shard! You can place orders by PMing me here or sending an ICQ to 20896391.

G

Pillsbury gm chef and theironchef gm chef on chessy. I actually have 3 gm chefs but those are the ones I use the most. Yes I got bored which is why I have 3 lol.
icq 164-400-714

I

imported_Gwyneth

The Moonglow Culinary Arts Center is open on Chesapeake. (Resident Chef is Eclair.) It is located just west of the pier, near the water (convenient for fishing). The inside vendor carries cooking tools and flour, and the oak footlocker is for public use (in case visiting chefs need a bit of temporary storage).

I

imported_Calla Lily

Chesapeake:

Treasure has retired from cooking (I had to drop cooking on her to raise arms lore, as she's also my smith) and needs to be removed from the shard listing.

Kiele Nalani is now the resident GM chef at Treasured Goods Shoppe & Library.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gordon Ramsay
GM Chef on Catskills

Guild: SCB (Senior Citizens of Britianna)
ICQ in sig, as well as directions to vendor house.

G

Gwenyth

I think this thread needs to be started anew. This one is very old and full of "Guest" posts from the import. Heck, my original post is even listed as a "Guest" post....

Lace - GM Chef, Catskills Shard
ICQ - 69498532

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Valeria, GM Chef and Alchemist, Great Lakes. icq 130576431.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mystic Garden stocks grapes of wrath, egg bombs and enchanted apples as well as kin paint and can be found on Atlantic.
Malas 109o 21'N 42o32'E

I'll also take catering requests.
ICQ 107296451